Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business will you do with $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can start up a palm oil business with 10000$. These days in Nigeria there is no home that does not make use of Palm oil for there local and traditional dishes. Ninety percent of African dishes needs the use of Palm oil. With 10000$ I can become an wholesaler of Palm oil, I can also supply the products Nation wide .

Advertisement Placeholder
This amount of money $10,000 is neither small nor too big but a reasonable amount worth starting a business. Considering the environment you are or where you wish to be, what kind of business will you go into if you are giving this money as loan or grants?.
What I would like to do with this money is the clothing business. A lot of people in our country do it and a friend of mine does it too so I found out that it has a lot of profit and money and in our city. There are a lot of shops and clothing branches in the shop itself because people are very interested that this is a very good business with money.

1000$ is not a large amount of money to start a business, but I can still use it in cryptocurrency to make a profit. And any business can be started with this profit.Nowadays, cryptocurrency is on the rise and you can make a good profit by investing in it. I think this is the best option to start a business.

This amount of money $10,000 is neither small nor too big but a reasonable amount worth starting a business. Considering the environment you are or where you wish to be, what kind of business will you go into if you are giving this money as loan or grants?.
That's astronomical amount of money, their is whole lot of things one can start with $10k. I will expand my offline and online gaming network to grow higher. Secondly I will go to rural places to buy cheaper and genuine piece of land for future benefits.

If I had $10,000 right now, a lot of businesses will run through my mind. I’ll prefer businesses that’ll earn me both portfolio income and passive income. For the portfolio, I’ll invest in cryptocurrency and company stocks . For passive income, I’ll invest on properties as a shareholder

This money is quite a huge some of money here in Africa, if am giving that huge amount of money, what I will invest in would be a computer training institute and a computer business centre, I will look for a point of commercial activities.

If I had $10,000, i would go into agriculture mostly animal husbandry not that crop plantation is bad or not rewarding at all. I jus prefer animal husbandry and I think it's less stressful. I would like to have a huge pig farm because the production rate is really amazing.
In my opinion I feel planting crops is less stressful than tending animals. Feeding, and vaccinating animals could be damn strenuous, and expensive. All the same it all depends on what you are good at.

10,000$ to me is not a little money with this amount of money I can start a fish farm investment or move into online investment like buy more shares or still I can go into buying and selling of perishable and non perishable goods.

There are some business which are on peak now a days like cosmetics, hot clothes for winters, clothes, graphic designing etc. You can also start a perfume selling business. If i was given an opportunity to do a business with this money, i will chose cosmetics

I would love to franchise a famous restaurant with that money if it's enough. Korean barbeque restaurants are really popular these days. I would pick a location that is near to school as students are known to often eats at samgyupsal. However, I wouldn't like to take a loan to start a business.

With the amount of $ 10,000 he would start a real estate business, buying a house or two to rent for a certain time. In my country the rental of housing is giving very good results. I can also buy a property to rent and start a hairdressing business where I can earn daily earnings.

In my opinion I feel planting crops is less stressful than tending animals. Feeding, and vaccinating animals could be damn strenuous, and expensive. All the same it all depends on what you are good at.
Yeah you might be right on the less stressful part, but I know planting of crops will never be as rewarding as animal husbandry. Am not trying to be preferential or choose between them. Seriously if I have the money and land,I would definitely practice both of them. That is how big I am in agriculture.i think it the surest investment.

Well! If I have such amount of money, I will open a restaurant and start the business of food and others for people to buy, eat and satisfy their hunger. And I will make sure it is of good standard by selling nice and delicious food for my customers.

This amount is enough for me to venture into agribusiness both cultivation of crops and agricultural processing..with these, i will make a lot of money and even employ a lot of people at that.

I will do such a business which will be highly rewarding for me and I have to do a minimum work on it but it will pay me a lot in return. So I think real estate business is suitable for me because in such business I will just buy a property and then rent it out. In this way I have to do nothing and I will continue to receive money from the paying guest.

A lot can be done with $10,000 as investment or capital, with such amount I could open a barbing shop and pay someone to work there and also open a gaming shop, while I go about my daily life, because the environment favours such businesses.
Also, a viewing centre will work out quite well, because quite a lot of people come to the bars around my area to watch football as there is no viewing centre around.

A lot can be done with $10,000 as investment or capital, with such amount I could open a barbing shop and pay someone to work there and also open a gaming shop, while I go about my daily life, because the environment favours such businesses.
Also, a viewing centre will work out quite well, because quite a lot of people come to the bars around my area to watch football as there is no viewing centre around.
These are very good businesses because they are trending and lucrative but did you take note of the fact that they will need proper or close monitoring because you can easily be bankrupted if wrong person manage it for you.

If I get $10,000 then I will buy clothes of dresses ,bedsheets,pillows etc of that Then I will prepare it by expert who can well make home made things then I will sell it in the market and start my business

$10000 is a very huge amount of money and I believe if I can invest wisely with, I should be able to make double of the money in less than 6 months. So if I can get this huge amount of money, I'll invest in crypto currencies and then stock trading

This amount of money in my country can start so many businesses, but for me, i will go into transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds