Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business will you do with $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
This amount of money $10,000 is neither small nor too big but a reasonable amount worth starting a business. Considering the environment you are or where you wish to be, what kind of business will you go into if you are giving this money as loan or grants?.
With that amount you can start mini importation business and make a whole lot of money, around my where I stay $10,000 is a lot of money.

You can also do phone accessories business, it is another very lucrative business, I tell you it will do well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi
With this amount of money, I learned how to trade. I choose Cryptocurrency trading and 2021 is a very good year to invest in Cryptocurrency. I do not think there is a risk; You try it too

$10,000 is a large chunk of money when it is converted to local currency in my countries. This amount of money is large enough to start Gas Refilling and Distribution company.

I believe the money will cover everything I need to set up the business and still remains some left which I can channel to Brandable Domain Name Business as side hustle.

This amount of money $10,000 is neither small nor too big but a reasonable amount worth starting a business. Considering the environment you are or where you wish to be, what kind of business will you go into if you are giving this money as loan or grants?.
This is not a small amout to start a business. If i havr 10,000$, i will start import export business. Take a risk and try to make huge capital. This will prove a great step.

This is not a small amout to start a business. If i havr 10,000$, i will start import export business. Take a risk and try to make huge capital. This will prove a great step.
A good business if mechanism are in place, importing from China or US and countries with big market size and cheaper products will be better and I am very optimistic you will make your especially if you are into electronics.

I will start food business from home with 10,000$ . Because there are many families who want cooked food and they don't have time to prepare food for themselves. So this business will give me profit and it will give them benefits.

I personally would do phone accessories and parts selling business with it, these can be bought for extremely cheap from china and make a lot of profit from them by selling them locally, i personally know people that are doing that

With 10,000 USD I can start a home based business on arts and handicrafts. It is much valuable and profitable. It wil be best for the woman, who can't go out from their homes. So they can do a job, by staying at their homes.

As long as it's 10,000$ it's not a small money in my country because when we convert it to my country money that's alot of money and there's lots of business I can do with it, I can do paga along with game shop and view center same time just going to divide the shops so that people there also will be comfortable and do whatever they feel like doing that moment they come to my shop

$10,000 is a able capital to start a good business in my country. If have the such of the amount I will invest on a fish farming and cassava farming, I will also expand my current business by buy more needed equipments. That is how I will spend it.

10,000 dollars is quite a huge amount of money that could be used to achieve or start so many business. One could invest the money in online business such as forex trading(very risky) and crypto currencies.

I will use that capital to establish my integrated farm of a fish pond, poultry and vegetable which will supplement each other in nutritional input. Only 30% of the funding will be committed to a pilot to ascertain its success and possible expansion.

seriously I
will start my dream business of palm oil distribution and I will make sure I expand it as time goes on. The business is a very profitable business as palm oil is very much in high demand and the product is quite expensive.
I will nurture this business till I start exporting the product, then I will know that I have started something worthwhile

I will do clothes business with 10k budget. Because this business is very popular in my country and houseladies can do this business from home easily. I can't go outside to do job or business so by using 10k I can easily start clothes business from home.

My idea for that amount is investment because it is quite a big money here. Buy a lot and use the money for down payment and I will handle the monthly installment for the balance. After 5 years that investment would be worth double the initial value so it is like getting a big profit from the business. What's good in that investment is that I have nothing to do except to wait for 5 years while paying for the monthly installments on the balance.

My passion is being is tailoring so I will open a shop, get a good sewing machine,furnish the ship to look professional and then start my business.
I will also open an online website where I can blog about fashion too.

With this amount I start homemade fresh food at home.Because in our city People have no extra time to cook meal for themselves So they order food online and get enjoyed.

Freelance writing is the kind of creative writing you do to get paid. Writers do the required writing for clients and publishing companies through blog contents, sales letter, copywriting, product reviews and descriptions, articles etc.

You don’t even need a capital to start. All you need is a laptop or smartphone and your innate writing skills. Just download WPS app on your android phone, look for writing gigs online and start writing to earn.

To be very honest being a student I don't have any experience in business field, so I will simply go and buy a piece of land.
After construction of house or hostel there, I will sale it after waiting 1 or 2 years to get huge profit.

To be very honest being a student I don't have any experience in business field, so I will simply go and buy a piece of land.
After construction of house or hostel there, I will sale it after waiting 1 or 2 years to get huge profit.
This is a very good business and sustainable because your money will definitely be increasing as you know that land always appreciate. You will make money from the rent and the land anytime you decide to sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds