Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business will you do with $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
This amount of money $10,000 is neither small nor too big but a reasonable amount worth starting a business. Considering the environment you are or where you wish to be, what kind of business will you go into if you are giving this money as loan or grants?.
In Nigeria where I leave, I would use the $10000 to open a shopping mall that would consist of many shops where I would rent a part of it to customers that are capable and ready to make sells in them. I would use the remaining shops for saloon, fast food restaurants, laundry outlets and a cyber cafe business center.

Advertisement Placeholder
With 10000dollar you can start a lot of buisness which gives you different options of buisness,but you can start with the one you have a reputable knowledge of so you can run a successful business, like farming will definitely gives you a lot of profit then you can start another form of buisness

100$ is really a good sum to start a business, if I'll start a business with that amount, I'll start up with building an orphanage and another home for old aged men and women

I think it will do you a lot of good to be more specific with your question. You can add a country to it. 10000usd in America holds less promise than in Africa, where you can do a lot and still have a lot left. In countries like Canada, US, Kuwait, I don't think you can do so much with it. For small countries, you can have a really good investment.

Buying and selling of charcoal is a lucrative business in my place. I can start with a minimum of 5000 and maximum of 10000

In Nigeria where I leave, I would use the $10000 to open a shopping mall that would consist of many shops where I would rent a part of it to customers that are capable and ready to make sells in them. I would use the remaining shops for saloon, fast food restaurants, laundry outlets and a cyber cafe business center.
This is a wonderful idea especially if you are able to locate the mall in a strategic area , Nigerians loves patronizing beautiful places that are happening so obviously people that will rent such places will make money from there because sales is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds