Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What attitudes do you think people normally have when making complaints?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What attitudes do you think people have to those who make complaints in your country? Are they regarded as: Sincere people who need assistance; people who help make companies better; people who simply like to cause trouble; people who are simply wasting their own and other people's time?

Advertisement Placeholder
When complaining you complain with pain and with pain comes anger and that is why people get sacked or fired when complains comes about them.

To.me no one will make a complaint with a very friendly sight or faces to me I believe when people are making complaints most especially those thinks that has course them alot of trouble they wont be happy and very sad making the complaint with grievance ilon their face.

This actually depend on the person who is making a complaint. there are some people who are very constructive in their approaches. these are the people who have a good mindset towards your business.

Well it depends, on most times, they are seen as does who just like causing trouble and showing themselves for others to notice them. Then other times they look at them with pity eyes but do nothing to really help them

This really depends on the person composing the particular complaints about the particular topic and some people are very constructive to making complaint approaches.

A complaint means laying down the problem or issues that affect one's well being. In my case, I make sincere complaint and would be anxious as to how the problem can be solved.

What attitudes do you think people have to those who make complaints in your country? Are they regarded as: Sincere people who need assistance; people who help make companies better; people who simply like to cause trouble; people who are simply wasting their own and other people's time?
The thing is when people are mostly making complaint about the product they are expected to be angry about it and that is quite normal because what drives most people to make complaint it because they are not satisfied with either the product or the service that he were rendered.

Depending on people, not everyone are the same, everyone have their own way of thinking and behavior, do it really depends on the type of person that is complaining

In my experience and observation, most of the people are making unnecessary complaints, and only few are genuine complaints. People have unusual exceptions, and they re always complaining.

Well, when a complaint is genuine ,it is clear.Also,the manner in which a complaint is made matters a lot.It can determine if your complaint will be looked into or not.

Normally most people feel pain and anger whenever they are complaining bevause they feel dissatisfied of the issue they are complaining about and its normal .

Most of the complainants are those who just want whatever nuisance caused them to be taken off.
Some of them in the guise of that may end up requesting assistance.

People make complaints with angry faces because they are not satisfied with product they have been supplied by the manufacturer or company.

All of the scenarios you just painted can be displayed by anyone making a complain anywhere. Some are actually making genuine complain while some are just mere time waisters that's all

People are going to exhibit different attitude when they are making complain about a product or a service. some people are going to be rude about it while some people will make complaint gently.

people make complaint with anger and this anger also leads to something big ,you will also think you are saying the fact ,but they don't take it that way ,and the end of the day you might be even sacked

Normally before someone should make a complaint it should be because he's affected negatively. Nowadays people just make them for God knows why

Lol I love this it depends on what they want to complain on If it's bad sales or spoilt or expired good sold to them the kind mood they will show to you it will be like Jesus

In my Country, you find all the categories aforementioned with respect to complaints though majority are those who either put up aggressive attitudes while complaining and those who are calm (loyal customers) while complaining with the aim of making sure that the company improves on its lapses. You rarely find those who want to waste time because no one is ready to throw away money (airtime/transport fares) just to waste precious time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds