Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What attitudes do you think people normally have when making complaints?

Well, to most of the companies they usually see this set of individuals as those who can appreciate their hard work and can't really be satisfied. But after all said and done, they will have to work to these reviews

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes those who complain do so just to cause trouble, they always feel it's their right to get the best service nomatter the attitude they exhibit

As humans there will always be one complaints or another about something. It is good if a complainant can just humbly make the complaints instead of being hash. And same goes to the person receiving the complaints. He or she should be patient enough to listen to the complaint. It is just my opinion.

Sincerely most people See's people who make complain as what is called enemy of progress here in my country,only few See this people as sincere people

In my experience about 90 percent complaints are unjustifiable. A lot of people have problems with the products and services they have purchased. They do not want to spend much, yet want the best.

To be factual, it takes only a matured mind to complain without raising voices. I do raise voice personally but the reply of the seller will make me either reduce or continuing raising voice.

Sometimes most complaints from a person or group of people are attended to because they want to find out the reason for such complaints and as well look for better ways to fix it. Complaints are speedily attended to especially the ones that will help correct errors and bring about the effectiveness of a company's productivity.

An honest person definitely do not have a second reason for complaint and will never have,reason for complaint is for betterment of the business and to yield positive results

What attitudes do you think people have to those who make complaints in your country? Are they regarded as: Sincere people who need assistance; people who help make companies better; people who simply like to cause trouble; people who are simply wasting their own and other people's time?
The way most people present their complaints, is as if they want to make trouble with the defendant.
I think the business or companies held to blame are always willing to listen and make changes, but most complainants have a way of presenting their complaints the wrong way.

In my country most times, people who complain mostly are troublesome people, they just like causing trouble, most times they haven't even purchased the product to see things for themselves, they just complain based on others opinion or view.

All of the above. It complainant are different. Let just take it to another perspective. It can be other competitors sending someone to frustrate the customers agent and possibly have something to use against them. That why companies need to trained and hire matured customers service agents.

People usually spend their time complaining only if they are cheated or upset, though there are some who have made criminal defamation of innocent people a very lucrative racket, making fake complaints about innocent people

Well, I think it depends on the scenario, type of complaints and the circumstances surrounding the complaints made. Some are just obnoxious complaining about little things, we can't also rule out people who make genuine complaints as well.

So many person had made alot through social media,so had even built houses through it,social media influences I the best way to make money online

It's a whole package ( a combination of all these categories). But I've come to observe most times that many customers who come with complaints are mostly ignorant or illiterate about the whole thing.

Sincerely most people See's people who make complain as what is called enemy of progress here in my country,only few See this people as sincere people
Making complains is part of their rights as a customer. If they are not satisfied with your services or products, they have every right to lay a complain. It's a pity most see this action and wickedness. Have you ever laid a complain before or has anyone made one in your business?

The attitude that would be portrayed solely depends on the management of the company. If the management are logical and reasonable, it would look into the complaint as one that could bring development to the company if given proper attention. If the company's management is otherwise, then expect the opposite.

Complaining, if you are a Nigerian you should be used to it, In my country it's a normal for relevant and irrelevant things. Their mood is usually bad attitude, aggressive and some times sympathetic in nature

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds