Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What attitudes do you think people normally have when making complaints?

seriously you won't know that, people who make complaints are always loyal,some of them are just loyal just for there request to be granted,and when you gave them what they want,they will show you there real colours.

Advertisement Placeholder
What attitudes do you think people have to those who make complaints in your country? Are they regarded as: Sincere people who need assistance; people who help make companies better; people who simply like to cause trouble; people who are simply wasting their own and other people's time?

Most of the poeple in my country complain because they are annoyed by the behavior of companies' staff members and the services they have to order. Most restaurants in my country do not even have a complain box and they focus more on making money. Only a few restaurants care about what customers. actually think.

Some complaints are justified while some are just there to stir division among workers. In a country where the workers are treated with disdain, it is believed that the complaints are caused by anger and frustration.

seriously you won't know that, people who make complaints are always loyal,some of them are just loyal just for there request to be granted,and when you gave them what they want,they will show you there real colours.
So what would you do in such a situation? A situation whereby by you are very much aware the person is only being loyal just to get something from you, would you go ahead and help out or would you decline?

So what would you do in such a situation? A situation whereby by you are very much aware the person is only being loyal just to get something from you, would you go ahead and help out or would you decline?
Well if it happens to be me I will decline. Simply because the person is only being loyal just to achieve something from me. But if it where you what will be your reaction towards it, will you help or decline?

Well if it happens to be me I will decline. Simply because the person is only being loyal just to achieve something from me. But if it where you what will be your reaction towards it, will you help or decline?
Logically I am not suppose to help out, since I know the person is just after what they would gain, but my conscience won't let me, as long as I have more than enough of whatever the person wants I would help out no matter their reason. Like they say it pays to do good.

Is really depends an individual when complaining about their customers some may use harsh voice, but is really good to be loyal when complaining in order to get what you want from them.

Logically I am not suppose to help out, since I know the person is just after what they would gain, but my conscience won't let me, as long as I have more than enough of whatever the person wants I would help out no matter their reason. Like they say it pays to do good.
That's very true. When you have enough to give out, then it won't be a problem. But what if his or her intention is to use what you are going to give him in a bad way. Would you still give out?

That's very true. When you have enough to give out, then it won't be a problem. But what if his or her intention is to use what you are going to give him in a bad way. Would you still give out?
No I do not think I would give out in such a situation. If I am aware that they plan on hurting others with whatever they want from me or use it in a bad way, and I still give it out, it means I contributed to the act.

I think about my country is that a lot of things are not working correctly. The people who are usually making complaints are those that are believed to want to specifically make a change in that particular society.

No I do not think I would give out in such a situation. If I am aware that they plan on hurting others with whatever they want from me or use it in a bad way, and I still give it out, it means I contributed to the act.
That's same to me. If the person is using the opportunity for a good purpose then I will give him or her whatever they they want. But if they plan to use it on a wrong way I don't think I will help them out.

We have a bunch of those in my country. While some have genuine concerns to rant and complain continuously, others just do it to chase clout. These days, the two categories are easily identified. The era of social media keeps nothing hidden. You can't be two-faced for long.

What attitudes do you think people normally have when making complaint. This question make me know that one has to excise patient when making a complaint. Aggressive spoil many good plans.

That's same to me. If the person is using the opportunity for a good purpose then I will give him or her whatever they they want. But if they plan to use it on a wrong way I don't think I will help them out.
Yes, if you are not aware of their true motive that is a different case, but in a situation where you know exactly what they plan on doing, if you still go ahead you automatically become an accomplice. Have you ever found yourself in such a situation?

Yes, if you are not aware of their true motive that is a different case, but in a situation where you know exactly what they plan on doing, if you still go ahead you automatically become an accomplice. Have you ever found yourself in such a situation?
Not really. But what of you have you ever found yourself in such situations?me I haven't but it will very bad. Trying to help someone and turn out against you.

Not really. But what of you have you ever found yourself in such situations?me I haven't but it will very bad. Trying to help someone and turn out against you.
I once helped a friend sometime back, but in the end it was that same friend who went about saying bad things about me, judging me. When I found out I was really in pains but I didn't say anything, I waited for her to open up but she kept on lying, until I could not take it and I opened up to her I was aware of all that she had been saying.

I once helped a friend sometime back, but in the end it was that same friend who went about saying bad things about me, judging me. When I found out I was really in pains but I didn't say anything, I waited for her to open up but she kept on lying, until I could not take it and I opened up to her I was aware of all that she had been saying.
Can imagine. Humans beings are not to be trusted even for a second. Not even someone different but your own friend,that's very bad.well I have never been in such situations.

It will also depend on what they are complaining of ,if they are complaining about the bad leadership of government then I don't see anything wrong with that as it is obvious that the government are not really caring for the people, but if they are are complaining of something that doesn't make sense,who will even care to listen ?

Can imagine. Humans beings are not to be trusted even for a second. Not even someone different but your own friend,that's very bad.well I have never been in such situations.
I pray you never find yourself in such a situation. The painful thing about this is that most times they do not even have a legit reason as to how they do these things.

I pray you never find yourself in such a situation. The painful thing about this is that most times they do not even have a legit reason as to how they do these things.
That a very bad experience. I can only imagine how it feels for a friend to accused you of what you did not do . That's why we need to know some kind of friends we keep. But does she ask for your forgiveness?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds