Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What attitudes do you think people normally have when making complaints?

No one who comes to make a complaint about something would be in a happy mood because there is already frustration in such person.

Advertisement Placeholder
That a very bad experience. I can only imagine how it feels for a friend to accused you of what you did not do . That's why we need to know some kind of friends we keep. But does she ask for your forgiveness?
She couldn't say a word, I was in school back then, we lost contact for some weeks. One day I was able to get in touch with her and I was talking to her like Notting happened, then she started crying that why am I acting she did notting wrong, I told her I had Notting against her that I already forgave her. She begged that she was really sorry.

She couldn't say a word, I was in school back then, we lost contact for some weeks. One day I was able to get in touch with her and I was talking to her like Notting happened, then she started crying that why am I acting she did notting wrong, I told her I had Notting against her that I already forgave her. She begged that she was really sorry.
That's sounds great. You've forgiven her. That's the best thing to do. If you keep here on mind it will hurt you whenever you think about it. Not forgiven someone is just like taking poison and you expect somebody to die,but in this nature of existence you take poison you die. I like your attitude of forgiveness.

So many ways of showing your griviences as a customer but the customer service agent should always be expecting sometimes harsh conditions because does customers mumuring or complaining aren't doing that with their good mindset.

Well they are always rude most times and they also tend to be very arrogant when putting forward their compliant and so as a good business owner you should be able to endure their outburst

Some people make complaints with sadness and anger and this could have resulted from dissatisfaction from a particular product or services rendered.

Sometimes most complaints from a person or group of people are attended to because they want to find out the reason for such complaints and as well look for better ways to fix it. Complaints are speedily attended to especially the ones that will help correct errors and bring about the effectiveness of a company's productivity.
The way some customers present their complaints is not good at all.
Sometimes they present it in a way to cause problems; other times, they may present their complaints peacebly.
The way customers present their complaints determines the way responses would be given.

Angry and furious. This is common for most people. I have experienced a customer almost slapping a customer care agent and he had nothing to do with the cause of the complaints

Normally they should be considered as genuine people. It's not really easy to buy useless goods or services from the money you have worked hard to earn. For me I just consider them genuine if their action is genuine.

Although depending on the set, nature and mindset of the people laying out the complaints because in my country particularly, most people that usually lay complaints only talk in there own favor.

People don't normally make complaint for fun and they complain about a particular product because they are not satisfy with the service so they put on a worrisome or an angry facial expression.

To.me no one will make a complaint with a very friendly sight or faces to me I believe when people are making complaints most especially those thinks that has course them alot of trouble they wont be happy and very sad making the complaint with grievance ilon their face.
That is just on a general note service providers usually face when they get complains from their respective clients,because the consumers are expecting value for what they paid for,and when that is not fort coming then they have to expresss their displeasure.

Normally people are angry when making complaint becausethey feel dissatisfied concerning some services which they are frustrated about , but some prefer making complain so that the people in charge can change

This really depends on the person composing the particular complaints about the particular topic and some people are very constructive to making complaint approaches.

Anyone who is complaining about something about a company's products or services is already agitated which is why their attitude is always not expected to be good in that particular situation and is the reason why I try to understand whatever thing they do at that point in time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds