Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your thoughts on websites that schedules payment?

This has been so for example the time when I worked for Beermoneyforum, the payment was on the 25th of each month, you will always receive your payment as long as you are a legal user, so I had no problem with the payment being received on that date, in fact if you do not like how the payment policies of a website are, It's easy, stop working there and look for other options.

Exactly! It's all on the forum owner's management and leadership that makes him stick to any plan he's put on ground when it comes to paying those that are making use of his services. It's nothing too difficult to do as long as the owner is working with a schedule. When there might be a delay, members will be updated why and not left in the dark.

Advertisement Placeholder
Scheduled payment systems can provide predictability for both freelancers and clients, ensuring financial stability. However, it's crucial to assess the trustworthiness of the platform, terms of payment, and overall reliability before engaging with such websites.

I don't like it either, but for some reason it's an indicator of trust because if they pay only once a month, maybe they have a lot of customers who have really earned and apply for a withdrawal, so they can't process everything in one or more days

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds