Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your thoughts on websites that schedules payment?

Credits
What are your thoughts on websites that schedules payment? Personally, I don't like it so much especially when they make it's made a one time payment in a month for everyone who is working on the website. I would say that if the website is making stable income, they should approve payment whenever members want it.

What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
What are your thoughts on websites that schedules payment? Personally, I don't like it so much especially when they make it's made a one time payment in a month for everyone who is working on the website. I would say that if the website is making stable income, they should approve payment whenever members want it.

What do you think?
In my experience, when a site has a "payday", it usually sticks to it and gives the members a goal date to work up to.
These are the reliable sites, because if they deny everyone on the site when it comes to $payday$.. you can bet there will be one angry crowd and they will have no problem leaving bad reviews and labeling it a scam site. The owner(s) aren't willing to take that risk, so if you really think about it, a scheduled pay date is something that can show reliability and consistency when it comes to payments.

Even though I like withdrawing any time I want, I am also fine with working on sites with payment schedules. However, when I work on sites with fixed pay schedules, I only work on trusted sites. I avoid joining a new site that has a monthly payment schedule.

In my experience, when a site has a "payday", it usually sticks to it and gives the members a goal date to work up to.
These are the reliable sites, because if they deny everyone on the site when it comes to $payday$.. you can bet there will be one angry crowd and they will have no problem leaving bad reviews and labeling it a scam site. The owner(s) aren't willing to take that risk, so if you really think about it, a scheduled pay date is something that can show reliability and consistency when it comes to payments.

The problem with some of these websites that have a scheduled day for making payment is that most of them never stick to that payday because they usually come up with excuses why they have to delay payment and this will leave people fustrated. There is a forum where I'm also working right now which usually scheduled payment once every month and payment have been delayed for over 25 days now without the owner showing up.

The problem with some of these websites that have a scheduled day for making payment is that most of them never stick to that payday because they usually come up with excuses why they have to delay payment and this will leave people fustrated. There is a forum where I'm also working right now which usually scheduled payment once every month and payment have been delayed for over 25 days now without the owner showing up.
That sucks - and without the owner showing up, it's not looking good.
Sites that make you "wait on payments" without any kind of explanation or at least a new payment date on the horizon, usually end up being the scammers.

I don't have any problems using any of such websites where they have payment on a schedule. The most important thing is for them not to default in making payments whenever it's time. The minute they start delaying payments after I have to wait for the day it should be paid, if they manage to pay me, I won't work on the site again until they have their stability and consistency back in making payments.

I personally don't mind that. The question would be whether or not the platform is actually legit and if it is, then I have no problem with how they choose to make payments as long as they don't take part of my money.

I, too, have no problems with a website that have a particular payday. This is because the owner may receive payments at a specific date and they would pay us when they themselves get paid. However, if they have made a commitment, then they must pay and clear the dues at the stated time.

I think it depends on the site. I think its fine if it's a small site, so maybe they need to schedule a certain day that works for them. But a bigger site would probably pay you when you reach a certain amount. Some sites may make you wait till you land $20, or some will pay you right away no matter the amount you have.

The reason most of websites that schedule payment are that they are also human beings and have their other business to run and other kind of things they say. Though I do not have any problem with schedule payment if they are sincere with members..

I personally don't mind that. The question would be whether or not the platform is actually legit and if it is, then I have no problem with how they choose to make payments as long as they don't take part of my money.
If a website is scheduling payment at any specific day, it means the website owner is asking everyone who's working on it to trust them in delivering when they are supposed to pay. If they don't keep to their word of paying when it's time, they will lose their reputation and credibility.

If a website is scheduling payment at any specific day, it means the website owner is asking everyone who's working on it to trust them in delivering when they are supposed to pay. If they don't keep to their word of paying when it's time, they will lose their reputation and credibility.

I think that it may depend entirely on the owner of the website. The fact remains that there are many websites that have a bi-weekly payment schedule. This may be quite important because they have the capability to schedule the payment after every week.

I don't mind seeing a site have a payday as long as it is stuck to so we know we will get our payments when they state.

As much as a monthly payment may not always suit everyone, sometimes that is the only way a site can payout to ensure that they will have enough to payout as to not let people down.

If a site is earning enough to be able to make more frequent payouts then that could be ideal but only the owner of the site knows what funds they have and what would be best for them as a payout schedule.

I don't mind seeing a site have a payday as long as it is stuck to so we know we will get our payments when they state.

As much as a monthly payment may not always suit everyone, sometimes that is the only way a site can payout to ensure that they will have enough to payout as to not let people down.

If a site is earning enough to be able to make more frequent payouts then that could be ideal but only the owner of the site knows what funds they have and what would be best for them as a payout schedule.
If the website is consistent with paying whenever they are to pay those working on it, there wouldn't be any cause for alarm. Everyone needs to be considerate, both the website owners and the members. If the monthly payment is to ensure the websites have the funds to pay, members doesn't haven any choice but to accept it. The website owner only have to make sure a month's pay doesn't go to 2 months etc.

That sucks - and without the owner showing up, it's not looking good.
Sites that make you "wait on payments" without any kind of explanation or at least a new payment date on the horizon, usually end up being the scammers.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have been on several paid to post websites that did the same thing. I have actually been on one where the owner suddenly disappeared and closed down the site. I was owned £20 when he closed the website. Few months later, he created a new one and luckily for me I had our conversation screen shot where he owned. After sending him the screen shot, he later paid the owed £20.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have been on several paid to post websites that did the same thing. I have actually been on one where the owner suddenly disappeared and closed down the site. I was owned £20 when he closed the website. Few months later, he created a new one and luckily for me I had our conversation screen shot where he owned. After sending him the screen shot, he later paid the owed £20.
Oh NICE! That usually never happens.
Did you end up working on his new site? Or were you already kinda skeptical from Round 1 with this guy..

Oh NICE! That usually never happens.
Did you end up working on his new site? Or were you already kinda skeptical from Round 1 with this guy..

Naaah, I didn't work on the new and it was a good decision on my part not to because it didn't take long and the new site went down. I'm very sure that some people were owed too. I just didn't care to follow up on what happened afterwards.

well I have nothing against websites that put a payment date, as long as the website is reliable and shows that it is paying its users, I have worked for sites like these so long and in fact sometimes this is appreciated since you know when you will receive the payment.

well I have nothing against websites that put a payment date, as long as the website is reliable and shows that it is paying its users, I have worked for sites like these so long and in fact sometimes this is appreciated since you know when you will receive the payment.

Yeah, that's very correct. Transparency is what such websites that are into scheduling of their payments need to have. When there's a good transparency in how they carry out the whole payment process each time they were meant to, there wouldn't be anything for their users to worry about.

Yeah, that's very correct. Transparency is what such websites that are into scheduling of their payments need to have. When there's a good transparency in how they carry out the whole payment process each time they were meant to, there wouldn't be anything for their users to worry about.
This has been so for example the time when I worked for Beermoneyforum, the payment was on the 25th of each month, you will always receive your payment as long as you are a legal user, so I had no problem with the payment being received on that date, in fact if you do not like how the payment policies of a website are, It's easy, stop working there and look for other options.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds