Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your success habits?

Well, currently, I'm studying whether to start a freelance business, or try to invest some money.
However, I noticed one my flaw! That is, that of wasting too much time, sometimes doing useless things for me. This habit, I should change it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have so many success habits that I keep up to on a daily basis. I always keep up to time in getting to work. I do not lie in trying to make more profits, I sell original and durable things to my customers, I also do no disappoint my prospective customers.

I hate investing my time on what would not profit benefit me on the long run i orefer not to invest in the platform than to invest in it and get scammed. , i will consider this

True true I can say my success habit is research or survey I tend to make survey on the major things that I intended to know are of very important to promote my wellbeing and dedicating my time in Putting the available information into practice.

My success business that I know or that I do practice in all my daily activities on my business which has gotten me far to where I am today is diligence, consistency, hard-working, making the right decision and believing in my goal setting them and achieving them.

I would definitely not say that I am a successful person, as I am already struggling with my life right now. However, what I am currently do is saving more and more money and even investing much of my money in order to make more and more money. So despite not being a successful perosn, I would still advise people to be frugal and not spend money unneccessarily.

We can only talk about success when we become successful, the rate of success is not measured by our achievement but by our implementation, my success routine is very simple, don't use the same method if you want to achieve a different result.
Thats the truth, we can only brag about being successful after making it in life, and success is measured by the level of your acheivement and the way you implement it.

Success habits that have worked for me which I would like to share is my continuous desire to always research a prospect first before jumping into it and investing.

My success habit is consistency in my daily business activities. I make sure I open my shop for business early everyday. I build good relationship between me and all my customers.

I share my knowledge with people around, and this makes it easy for them to also share with me. This way, we all succeed in different things we're involved in.

Sharing information together have been the best way to stay updated about opportunities and vital knowledge that transforms the life of one who is willing to learn.

My success habits first of all is the fact that I never take no for an answer, and I always go for what I know is the best for me

No relenting long when I'm fazed with loss, it's simply part of the business. Rather, i should be resilient enough to keep pushing my business up to see profit.

It’s all hard work consistency and diligence being succesful is not a day job it requires lots of stress and intelligence just be steadfast and stick to what you’re good at anything can help !

I like to ask successful people about their daily routines, so I can learn about their daily habits and routine steps that helps them create an environment of success. This question typically reveals things anyone can do as long as they focus and follow through to meet their goals.

Invest with peace of mind, stop wasting time and funds on things that will not give you more money or add value to your financial life.
Yes you're right we should stop wasting our time that doesn't deserve so we can exploit this time on earning more money or thinking about good projects .

Well, currently, I'm studying whether to start a freelance business, or try to invest some money.
However, I noticed one my flaw! That is, that of wasting too much time, sometimes doing useless things for me. This habit, I should change it.
Sometimes when you are procrastinating you would really lose time in the process. Another time waster now are the computer games that so many are getting to be addicted. It is such a waste of time to play for more than 5 hours continuously. I wonder why they play that long.

One of my best success habits these days is setting targets and taking action towards achieving them. I read recently a boom that insist on the saying, "don't just talk about it, be about it". It encourages taking action in the right direction always everyday.

My success habit is hardwork and consistency. With this two method you can easily write your success story within a short period of time if you follow the process
This networking of a thing so very important thing in any business success because you associating with other businesses that can potentially send client your way with definitely move your business forward in terms of sales and the ability of the business to grow.

Consistency and perseverance are my success habit because they have always helped me even when it seems all hope is lost. They are what keep me pushing

I like to ask successful people about their daily routines, so I can learn about their daily habits and routine steps that helps them create an environment of success. This question typically reveals things anyone can do as long as they focus and follow through to meet their goals.

Invest with peace of mind, stop wasting time and funds on things that will not give you more money or add value to your financial life.
You are absolutely right about what you say in this thread post, because I notice some people leave what is very certain to give them daily money and follow the part that they are not good enough and believe some miracle might happen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds