Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your success habits?

That's a good way to start your business every day ,thinking about how much you are going to make daily is already a motivation and working really hard to make the best out of your time.
If I have opportunity I would like to venture into any other type of business that will be profitable . Even if I have to venture into this business , I will always consider customer satisfaction as the main priority and that is what I will be very much interested to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work best when I maintain a schedule. I like to get up, shower, have some coffee, read the news, eat a small breakfast, and then plan for my day. On days when I exercise (3x a week), I get up an extra 45 min earlier.

I work best when I maintain a schedule. I like to get up, shower, have some coffee, read the news, eat a small breakfast, and then plan for my day. On days when I exercise (3x a week), I get up an extra 45 min earlier.
This sounds really cool. However, I rarely have time for daily exercise due to the fact that I have to leave very early for work. I only have time to exercise on weekends.

This sounds really cool. However, I rarely have time for daily exercise due to the fact that I have to leave very early for work. I only have time to exercise on weekends.
As long as you are active outside of your job, you should be fine. I sit for several hours every day so I try to make sure I get some exercise in to counteract it.

As long as you are active outside of your job, you should be fine. I sit for several hours every day so I try to make sure I get some exercise in to counteract it.
That is the same problem I face. Most times I sit all day looking at the computer at work. The only period I have time to exercise are on weekends when I get to go the field.

That is the same problem I face. Most times I sit all day looking at the computer at work. The only period I have time to exercise are on weekends when I get to go the field.
A friend of mine told me to invest in a standing desk, one that can allow me to both sit and stand so I am at least not sitting still too long. I am considering it!

Focus and consistency is my success habit. I've been practicing it for a while now and I believe within a period of time I will become very successful in everything I do. I am also a very faithful person.

Focus and consistency is my success habit. I've been practicing it for a while now and I believe within a period of time I will become very successful in everything I do. I am also a very faithful person.
Both attribute displays a good way of being succesful in the line of business , you need to be focused and also be consistent in your business endeavours to succeed ,

Both attribute displays a good way of being succesful in the line of business , you need to be focused and also be consistent in your business endeavours to succeed ,
Probably, if you're not consistent with your business ideas, there is no way you can be successful in any business venture. Consistency is very much required and important for you to succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds