Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your success habits?

Ever wonder why getting ahead can sometimes seem like such a struggle? The truth is: If you want to be highly successful, you need to be highly disciplined. I've polled countless executives and entrepreneurs about the things they're doing every day which help them succeed, and typically they credit simple daily routines which have been proven over time to give them an edge. Check out these quotes from 33 high-achieving individuals who share the habits which help them get ahead in business and life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people use their journal to record events or to vent. But there's so much more you can do with your journal and get immediate results in your life. Use your journal to write what you want your life to be. For years I've kept a journal to chronicle my life, plan for my dreams and strategize my goals.

Consistency is the key to success. If you must succeed you must be consistent in your endeavors. Also one should not forget the hard work factor because it goes a long way as well in any success story. These are my success advice.

Last last year i made some cool cash but some things did not allow me to save enough for the rainy days. I have therefore matter strategies i will use in controlling my finances and of course investing wisely in order to succeed.
One one of the methods becoming very disciplined two worlds by money.
Another another is staying very focused.

You need to be a habitual goal setter, and dedicate yourself to working from clear, written goals every day of your life, forming daily habits. All highly successful people are intensely goal oriented. They know exactly what they want, they have it written down, they have written plans to accomplish it, and they both review and work on their plans as a daily routine.

Ideal success habits include leaving ambition and greed, keep huge patience, stsy on one platform for earning which can be best (I convert all earnings into usdt in my crypto exchange), you need to be free from all presures including cash out for 6 months at least.

Every individual has his success habits, one must be patient, determined, focused honest and avoid anything that has to do with procrastination to be successful. Hard work pays also, never to give up no matter the out come, the list is just endless.

my success habit that I am about to develop is not to missed any opportunity, sometimes two people can go in the street the other one might be looking for where to buy something and the other one also at the same time will be looking for a nice place to set up a business that is rare in the area.
[automerge]1613217773[/automerge]
my success habit that I am about to develop is not to missed any opportunity, sometimes two people can go in the street the other one might be looking for where to buy something and the other one also at the same time will be looking for a nice place to set up a business that is rare in the area.

Well, concerning your question on what are my success hapits and how successful people create successful environments for themselves, I will say that part of the thinds they do is get enough rest, read enlightening books, eat healthy

In as much I would not count myself ad someone successful, there ate things that I have done that are responsible for where I am Now. This includes setting a time for everything and sticking to it. I also do a lot of research before going to a business.

That's right, and also honesty and persistence

Nice input. And to add, also engage in activities that will build/grow your mind.
One really need to read wider to expand one's knowledge because knowledge is power when it comes to making money. If you lack knowledge of how to make money, you won't get anything.

I think you are right on this ,we all need to invest our time on things that would add value positively to our life and not negative things that would not add any value

Exactly, getting more knowledge can never said to be too much because the world keeps changing and you need more knowledge to keep up.
Getting more knowledge is more of positivity and it adds value to what we at doing ,so getting more knowledge is never a negative instance but a positive one

I like to ask successful people about their daily routines, so I can learn about their daily habits and routine steps that helps them create an environment of success. This question typically reveals things anyone can do as long as they focus and follow through to meet their goals.

Invest with peace of mind, stop wasting time and funds on things that will not give you more money or add value to your financial life.
Hard-working is the only reason for my success habit, one need to work extra hard if you want to continue be successful, You must not relent in any way and always stay focused.

Hard-working is the only reason for my success habit, one need to work extra hard if you want to continue be successful, You must not relent in any way and always stay focused.
Seriously, if you keep working hard for the success of your business, I don't really see why you would not succeed in that business because you will do your best.

You are really right on this to achieve sucess you have to work very hard and be determined to take every chances you have to achieve what you want to achieve.

We can only talk about success when we become successful, the rate of success is not measured by our achievement but by our implementation, my success routine is very simple, don't use the same method if you want to achieve a different result.

To become successful in any of your endeavors,there are habits that should be possessed which are responsible,time management and dedication.

I dont actually have a sucess habit, just pretty much do the right things that I ought to do and that are convenient for me and most times things just works out for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds