Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your success habits?

Hard work is not actually a guarantee to business success ,because when you're working hard you are only working hard to finish a task within a short period of time, I think probably planning and smart working is the best for success.
Yes always it is preferable to work smart than work hard but practicing them together will be more profitable especially if we have good partners too .

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes always it is preferable to work smart than work hard but practicing them together will be more profitable especially if we have good partners too .
Yes I agree that practicing both of them can make you to be successful. I don't actually know, does it mean that those people that we are seeing as poor people now did not do as we are talking now, does it mean they didn't even plan for their future ?

Yes I agree that practicing both of them can make you to be successful. I don't actually know, does it mean that those people that we are seeing as poor people now did not do as we are talking now, does it mean they didn't even plan for their future ?
Unfortunately this is the truth poors don't plan very will to their futures , they only wait support from the government or from the richs and there are some who work hard but too much expenses .

My success habit is working hard to reach my goals and tafget in life because I will be nothing if I cannot acheive my aim and objectives in life, so working hard is my success habit.

They get up early. ...
They read, a lot. ...
They spend 15 to 30 minutes each day on focused thinking. ...
They make exercise a priority. ...
They spend time with people who inspire them. ...
They pursue their own goals. ...
They get enough sleep
My success habit it is to always think positively no matter the situation I find myself I always set a goal and try my possible best in achieving them.

Sometimes when you are procrastinating you would really lose time in the process. Another time waster now are the computer games that so many are getting to be addicted. It is such a waste of time to play for more than 5 hours continuously. I wonder why they play that long.
I understand that videogames can be entertainment just for children / teenagers. For this reason, I realize that, when I play with them, with PC or smartphone, I'm just wasting time, which instead, I could use to do something productive and perhaps profitable for me.

They get up early. ...
They read, a lot. ...
They get enough sleep
Very valid and solid points. To be successful you need to be up early, you cant be in bed all morning and expect to catch up on you days job with does that started early. And like they say knowledge is power. The more you read, the more you get information. And one of the major difference between the rich and the poor is the level of information

I have lots of business habits. By one of the most important of it is consistency. Even if things you want ain't happening, just keep on going, keep the dream at sight
Sometimes most of the success habit we have may not work out based on the type of things we are doing, in this case we really need to switch over to other things that will make our life to be successful if we are not able to achieve what we want.

Work smart is my success mantra. Working smart means you are working less to generate more profits, putting less efforts to generate more profits,

There are lots of habits one could adopt that would prove beneficial down the line , I would advise picking up a book and reading more on how to integrate a habit because it's usually not that easy

My success habits is based on good planning. I make sure to plan all my daily business routine ahead of time before engaging in them.

Hard effort and consistency are two of my success habits. There is no alternative for hard effort, therefore I always give it my all, and if you try, nothing is impossible. We always get the benefits of our labor. So, keep working hard and see what happens.

Never squander your time. One of the reasons why people do not succeed is that they waste their time. You also need to be farsighted, if you are shortsighted you cannot progress in your professional life.

They get up early. ...
They read, a lot. ...
They get enough sleep
One Of my success service is being dedicated to what I do and having this persistent mind and believe that the business will work out and also having a goal and working towards it.

One Of my success service is being dedicated to what I do and having this persistent mind and believe that the business will work out and also having a goal and working towards it.
That is what I really lack. I start any project with full energy, but in the middle I lost all my interest and lastly I quit. It happened to me several times during any startup project.

Do what you say you will do, in other words, take action. Statistics have shown that over 90% of people do no take action and many that do are not consistent with the action they are taking. Be honest and genuinely always try to help people.

Getting things done well and at the right time. Standing on integrity rather than giving in to nonsense.

Everyone dreams it big in life to be successful. We can be successful when we are doing things right in our respective career, be it in business or working industry.

One of my greatest success habit is the fact that I always try as much as is within me to stay focused and undistracted when it comes to me doing something that matters

I always put a quiet time where I think. Alot of business people are thinkers. They set up their time to think and write what they have think in a book then execute it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds