Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strengths and weaknesses as a finance professional?

I am an online money maker and I must say that laziness is my biggest weakness. Moreover, time management is also a really big weakness that makes me earn less money in a day.
I am not really a professional in finance, but I can say my biggest weakness is sticking to my budget. Most times, there are other important items that I divert to handle despite it not being budgeted for.

Advertisement Placeholder
My strengths include patient, calculative risk taking or management; thorough weighing of options before decision-making.
My weaknesses would be reactive approach rather than proactive and not focusing on one particular thing at a time.
It's just for you to dig deep and search yourself - you'll definitely get the answers.

I am not really a professional in finance, but I can say my biggest weakness is sticking to my budget. Most times, there are other important items that I divert to handle despite it not being budgeted for.

You can easily stick to your budget. You must understand what is causing you to spend more money. I figured out that fuel was consumed by me a lot. So I limited my fuel consumption a lot by managing things.

My greatest strength is that I'll try to obey all the instruction that has been sets by a business organisation and carry out my responsibilities effectively. One of my greatest weakness is that I can't concentrate under a stressful situation. That is why I don't like stress.

My greatest strength is that I'll try to obey all the instruction that has been sets by a business organisation and carry out my responsibilities effectively. One of my greatest weakness is that I can't concentrate under a stressful situation. That is why I don't like stress.

I think that no one could actually concentrate under stressful conditions and this is a quite normal thing. I have a weakness that I may not be able to carry out duties properly under certain circumstances.

be hardworking and stick to your business or finance with full dedication, it will help you to strengthen your financial Standard..
Similarly Overconfidence and even No intention will lead you to weakness of Financial skills

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds