Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strengths and weaknesses as a finance professional?

My strengths are honesty, transparency and ability to work under pressure, to think straight in times of crisis.
My weaknesses will be spending money without careful and thorough planning and extravagance.

Advertisement Placeholder
About the strength, I can boldly say that I can economize, I am also a genius in making feasibility studies, I am not a lavish spender. But for the weakness aspect, I don't like competition, I also trust and over depend on people.

Well I do prepare very will if I am going for an interview. I don't need to tell lies in my answer. I will let them that one of my strength is ability to detect hope in financial statement. I don't rest on until I Ballance the account thing sheet. I will let the know that I have ability to pick unnoticed expenses. My weakness is that I lack self motivation. I only act when the pressure is mounting.

Experience is my strength. I have tried a lot of things, I have not always been successful but I have gained knowledge and experience. My weakness is finance. I am always short of funds. shortages of funds have always hindered my business growth.

When it comes to finance aspect, my strengths has to do with my ability do discipline myself in all areas especially when I have a particular goal to achieve in mind. My weakness is my inability sometimes to see and ponce on the right decision and sometimes end up making the wrong decisions that would affect me. But I am trying to add more strengths and eliminate weaknesses though.

My strength as a finances professional is that I work hard and I'm not lazy, I work hard for my money and I don't cheat, I work for my income
But my weakness is that I love spending money very well, I love plurging and that is my greatest weakness

My strength is to make money and also progress in all my financial aspect, and to look way to generate more, so how to make money have always been strength in the financial profession, but my weakness has been spending,

I think one of my greatest strengths is that I am able to see the good side of any situation I'm in. And I also think my communication skills is really great, I'm able to listen and relate with people well.
My weakness is that I take on too many risks and I'm very blunt with the truth, I say things the way they are.

Common strengths include leadership, communication, or writing skills. Common weaknesses include a fear of public speaking, lack of experience with software or a program, or difficulty with taking criticism.

You can trust me with your cash. Everything will be accounted for with dates and receipts if available. Finance is one great major concerns people have. People might trust you with other things but not easily with money.

My strengths are responsibility, punctuality, patience, fairness, respect, working under pressure with ease and substantial knowledge in my area of work. My weaknesses are trusting people and giving them opportunities without measuring the consequences and trying to defend the indefensible, which I am trying to correct.

Working under pressure and also management could be seen as one of the weakness for a finance professional. Then the strength should be to minimize spending of funds.

When it comes to managing financial markets and firms , my strengths lie in my creative thinking ability and my ability so solve complicated issues while my weakness is having too much work load and negotiating with potential clients.

I think my strength as a finance professional is the ability to maintain a clear mind despite challenges and follow through on projects to the very end. While my weakness is getting too involved in a project to the extent of neglecting quality time with family .

My strength should be the ability to progressively keep up with the maximization of generated funds,weaknesses should be Time.

It is good to know your strength and weaknesses in your business finance. My strength is my good business decision making while my weakness is over funding of untested business projects.

Strengths: I can be very loyal and do pretty much anything you ask me to do, as long as you show me how. I’m a fast learner and have no problem going the extra mile for you.

Weaknesses: Don’t wake me up early. ☀️ Ever.

😂

Well, my strengths would be analyzing the future of management and being able to manage the team involved in financial matters related to any business. Weakness would be that I might not always make good decisions.

My biggest weakness is that I trust people too quickly.And I think that's why I have a lot of problems because I expect people to who are not able to meet them.
My own weakness that I have discovered from my earning or managing my personal finance for a very long time now it's the part that I am not disciplined enough to make use of my finance the way that I have budgeted to use it.

The strength is getting things properly into account in the right way, while it's weakness should be accounting for losses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds