Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strengths and weaknesses as a finance professional?

I always try to make a budget so that I will not overspend and I always have the amount of money I want to make on daily basis and also spend.

Advertisement Placeholder
My strengths include resilience, I make sure I complete anything I set my mind on, I'm able to work with little or no supervision.
My weakness include not being able to conclude on time, taking too long on a task

I can perform greatly and efficiently under pressure. As a finance professional you need to be able to perform well under pressure and that’s my greatest strength And I have no weakness ?
No weaknesses? Well it would be very hard to convince the interviewer to get you a job cos of this. I mean everyone has weaknesses

The strength I have in my business is discipline because I always discipline myself to a point that I don't really use the business fund unnecessarily. I consider The weakness of any individual to be greed and that is what we all must be guided on.

As a financial professional, my greatest strength comes from my focus and attention to diligently get my records and my work done effectively while my weakness is at times, I allow the critical decisions I take to be influenced by the owner of the company which tantamount to chaos.

My strength as a financial experts is when I have all the relevant materials needed to operate, I achieve an excellent result. My weakness is when the team I am working with isn't sharing the same vision with me.

I have theoretical knowledge, that's my strength. I don't have any experience, that's my weakness. I am studying Business, Investment and Finance, therefore, I have theoretical knowledge.

Tell your strengths honestly such as being diligent, happy to learn something new, mastering the field being applied for, etc. Weaknesses, of course, don't tell the truth, for example, I'm lazy, grumpy, can't work together in a team etc. But tell your weakness, which can be improved in the future, for example, I am not familiar with the latest financial software, but I will learn to master it if this company has implemented the latest financial software.

My weakness in personal finance, as I am not a finance professional, is that I am so poor at controlling impulsive shopping. I fall into buying things without thinking so many times, that has made me to loose money so many times.

I am always ready to work under stress and maintain my calmness when customers are venting. I also tend to be more creative, looking for ways to solve problems. But my weaknesses have been computation and using some software to handle tasks.

My strength lies in our ability to spend money prudently. I'm a project of everything I want to buy and list them in the order of preference. My weakness lies in savings. I like to spend all my money without leaving anything.

During an interview u been asked this specific question . What will u answer ?
Interviewers will always find a way to trick you into making a mistake with your answers which is why you must try as much as you can to be your real self in answering their questions.

My strength will be that I am versatile in all fields of financial management while my weakness would be that I devote too much time to smaller details and this can be at the expense of other tasks.

Sometimes the urge to spend some of your money extravagantly may set in, it is the best to save your money for things that can add value to your life and not for things that won't help you of add up any improvement to your well-being.

Sometimes it becomes difficult to analyze your strengths and weakness. You need a mirror to see yourself, similarly, you need other people to analyze your strengths and weakness.

My strengths include resilience, I make sure I complete anything I set my mind on, I'm able to work with little or no supervision.
My weakness include not being able to conclude on time, taking too long on a task
Resilience is a very good strength to have. It makes you focus on a task such that you give your best. It also ensures that you rise again even after facing some failure or challenges.

I do not consider myself as a finance Professional. But I do have some ideas that might help people. You must make a plan when it comes to budgeting and try to save as much money as you can. I try to save money and there come some times when I totally become stingy.

Well I think strength will actually be to think of possible ways to solve problems and also ways on how to increase the income and have a major or double income and that's it

I do not consider myself as a finance Professional. But I do have some ideas that might help people. You must make a plan when it comes to budgeting and try to save as much money as you can. I try to save money and there come some times when I totally become stingy.
Probably, making budget is always very important and necessary if you really want to see reasonable amount of money. It is something a lot of people usually do not do and they end up overspending their money. People actually need to stop such habits if they want to invest and also save.

I am an online money maker and I must say that laziness is my biggest weakness. Moreover, time management is also a really big weakness that makes me earn less money in a day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds