Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strengths and weaknesses as a finance professional?

Advertisement Placeholder
My biggest weakness is that I trust people too quickly.And I think that's why I have a lot of problems because I expect people to who are not able to meet them.

hello, the strengths would be; management of information, sense of responsibility and work under pressure. weaknesses; I work after hours.
Yes that is one of strenghts and most important
[automerge]1606363197[/automerge]
My biggest weakness is that I trust people too quickly.And I think that's why I have a lot of problems because I expect people to who are not able to meet them.
That's is not a weakness . That could turn into a strengh if u deal with the right people

I can perform greatly and efficiently under pressure. As a finance professional you need to be able to perform well under pressure and that’s my greatest strength And I have no weakness ?

During an interview u been asked this specific question . What will u answer ?
Hardwork and full intention is key to strength your finance.. So be hardworking and stick to your business or finance with full dedication, it will help you to strengthen your financial Standard..
Similarly Overconfidence and even No intention will lead you to weakness of Financial skills

Well as a finance personnel my greatest strength is hardworking and diligent, counting of lots of denominations as many times as possible to be sure of the exact amount I have there is not a problem for me as many people finds it difficult to count money. And as for weakness I have none.

Since the moment I started my financial journey and building a life free from financial struggles, discipline has been my greatest strength and has brought me thus far. My weakness has been sudden unexpected events that requires money to fix.

As for strength and weaknesses in aspect of finances I will say
Strength:
Hardworking, Patience, honesty, integrity, accuracy and detailed information giving
However the weaknesses could be
Not too prudent in spending, trusting everyone etc

In most cases, the weakness and strength of a finanacial advisor is the decision you make on your investment. As a finanacial advisor or professional, your strength is to make good final decision to take in more money. So if you can't make good decisions as a finanacial advisor that's your weakness.

Maybe I will answer this question on my personal capacity and not in business. I used to be so generous that my personal finances are sometimes affected. When there is a friend who needs money I wouldn't hesitate to help financially especially when the problem is about health of maybe even death. When I reached middle age that was the time that I got to be thinking of my retirement. Generosity is good but it has to be controlled somehow.

My strength is that I always get self motivation, focus in which to make me work hardly, and I can work under a pressure, that is my strength. My weakness is that I easily trust people and it's being affecting me, there are many people I trust that later disappoint me.

My strength as a finance professional is the ability to galvanize funds to execute projects, no matter the deadline that I am given, I always delivers the funds for such a project.
My weakness is the inability to be frugal in my spendings, I can be somehow extravagant most times in my personal spendings not business spending, I am seriously working on this currently.

My strength in financial management is my parents without there I m not a any thing that my strength and waeknees is I believe to everyone weather than he is good or he is bad I m waek to select a person so. I think is financial waeknees to how know the other thing or person

How to make money has always been my strength in the financial profession, but my weakness has been spending, human can't do without spending, money is to be spend but has to be spend wisely, spending wisely that's where the challenge comes in, know what to use your money to buy at a particular time, how to differentiate between your forgone alternative and opportunity cost.

My strength will be information and data analysis, financial markets forecast. As for the weakness, if there are softwares that I am struggling to use, I will mention them while making the company believe that I am doing all I could to improve on that.

Discussing your strengths and weaknesses can be one of the most difficult parts of the interview. ... Marie is about to interview two candidates for the customer service manager position.

For strengths you could talk about your abilities to interpret data or see trends. You can also make mention of your preference for the numerals and your excellent communication skills. I wouldn't mention too much weakness to be honest. I feel saying one is enough like you are trying to be more of a multi-tasker.

Strength would be the ability to progressively think about how to maximise the funds generated, also look for ways to generate more. However I'm not a finance professional yet. But those would be my strengths, can't think of any weaknesses for now.

my weakness in finance is that required you to be good in computation things because im actually sucks when it comes to math thingy but my strength is that im a risk taker i like to learn things that is new or difficult for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds