Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

Youngdee

Addicted member
Credits
The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?

Advertisement Placeholder
Businesses are now moving online because we now breathe and eat online. In order for a business to succeed it has to master online engagement. Branding these days has gone beyond the covering of products. It now entails how you portray yourself online and the type of engagement you have with audience.

Compete with what? You need to be clear. When you start a business, first of all you need to understand the market condition. You need to check whether the market will welcome your product or not. Whether there are similar products or not, how is your product better than the existing products. You need to find answers to these questions.

As a businessman, I would use the power of social media to create massive awareness and marketing. This would go a long way. During the time of covid 19 lockdown where people stayed at home, there was nothing to keep them company apart from the media. Alot of people get to know and gather alot of information and learnt how thing a work and how to get them. As an individual, I would also want to explore the world of artificial intelligence (AI), because from the look of it, it might be the future.

Every business man that is aware of the situation on ground will know that social media his within his power to do more of the bidding and that with it the digital business could be made easy.
I therefore request for the new business man to embrace the welcoming hugs of the internet space these days and generate good profit From it

Concerning the strategies to competing in the digital age. Well, the pandemic has been an eye opener for some companies who do not strongly believe in the usage of internet and social media online marketing of their products, almost all the companies are now digitalized and have their own marketing strategies that distinguish them from another

Knowing that every business has her own competitors or business associate, business requires that you do your thing differently , competitors should leverage on the internet and skyrocket their business online

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
It's no big deal for me, the strategies I put in place are simple! Just the use of social media platforms, that's all. Regular posting, create quality content, offer sales and discounts once I do this consistently, my business is digitally compliant✔️✔️

I'm sure everyone will agree that the pandemic definitely showed us new ways to conduct our business and work from home through virtual conferences. I think every business owner would have evolved with these changes, and the ones unable to evolve will be caught out.

In this digital age the leverage is always the technology particularly the internet which is the backbone of communications. In business competition it is best to be in stride with the technology. Right now it is the social media that is presently the best platform so I think it is best to cultivate social media for the marketing of the business.

The truth is, you just need to connect with people, build relationships through social media and also use social media to advertise your business. Having a good marketing strategy is what will make you standout, if you can make use of social media in the right way then your good to go.

In this digital age the leverage is always the technology particularly the internet which is the backbone of communications. In business competition it is best to be in stride with the technology

I think every business owner would have evolved with these changes, and the ones unable to evolve will be caught out.

My strategies to compete in this digital age is the to leverage on virtually all social networks to advertise my product and services. This is to make sure that they are maximized with what the digital brand is able to offer to businesses like mine. And then again I hope to also make sure my offline business marketing system he is in top shape. I hope to be able to employ several marketers to market my goods and services so that I can be able to sell well.

Consultancy.uk

10 principles for winning strategies in a digital world​

18 April 2016 Consultancy.uk

More news on

Digital upstarts are rewriting the rules of strategy, adopting winning principles almost instinctively. Traditional incumbents and hybrids should take note, says Chris Outram, founder of OC&C Strategy Consultants.
The massive transformation of the business landscape in recent years has been driven by ‘Digitalisation’, mostly inspired by “pure plays”, companies that only have online activities and are not encumbered by either the assets or the organisational inertia of most incumbent, traditional companies.

Well as someone already said we eat online we breathe online I'm sure you understand that everything is now online, everything is now digital, everyone is on social media. There are different platforms which are there for people to advertise their businesses cause people will surely see it.

This is the most important for any business, company/organization that keeps succeed in market because we are in a digital age. Any offline business that do not involved a internet to their business can not be compete in a market.

My own major strategy to compete in the Digital age is to learn Digital media marketing or online marketing so that I will be able to reach more customers with my Content and sales because a lot of people are now using social media and it can really help Business owners

Competing in the digital age,the use of online platforms/medium cannot be overstated. You create a medium where by buying and selling is going on together with the payment methods,in the medium,insert a customer care section for complaints and feedback.

At the pace at which things are going if you relent effort you will be one step behind, I approach every exposure with practice, I don't give chances to any inconveniences that will limit me, I try my best to have little knowledge about everything.

Competing in digital marketing is understanding what digital marketing means, and knowing what tools you want to use to actualize it. Online presence, content writing, educating yourself and your followers makes you more effective in digital marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds