Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your opinions on earning online(full-time)?

The level of opportunities that are available on the online world currently, is so limitless and you can make a full time income simply by pressing your phone or laptop or any internet enable device.
the internet is filled with a lot of opportunities but the level of knowledge you have will determine if you'll be able to maximise it. that is one of the major reasons so many people do not make money on the internet because they are not ready to learn.

Advertisement Placeholder
The level of opportunities that are available on the online world currently, is so limitless and you can make a full time income simply by pressing your phone or laptop or any internet enable device.
That is very correct. They say that the sky is so wide and enough to harbour as many birds ad possible and that's just the same with the online market. As long as you have a gadget that can access the internet, then it's very possible.

That is very correct. They say that the sky is so wide and enough to harbour as many birds ad possible and that's just the same with the online market. As long as you have a gadget that can access the internet, then it's very possible.
But you also need to have the required knowledge as well which is very important, if not you might lose your money on the long run and you also stand the risk of wasting your time as well

But you also need to have the required knowledge as well which is very important, if not you might lose your money on the long run and you also stand the risk of wasting your time as well
Yes, the market is very competitive and only those who are talented, skilled and know what they are doing will thrive in the market. If anyone hope to make a reasonable amount off online market, then they should be skilled and prepared.

Without proper knowledge there is no way you can be able to make reasonable amount of money online. You must also know how to put the knowledge to work in order to be successful on the internet.

Knowledge is not power that is my belief but applied knowledge that is where the real power comes. Having a knowledge you are not using is total waste and only when you use it that is when it is important

Knowledge is not power that is my belief but applied knowledge that is where the real power comes. Having a knowledge you are not using is total waste and only when you use it that is when it is important
knowledge without application is a total waste of time. It is a major reason so many people are not successful today because they are afraid of applying the knowledge they have got.

Sometimes making money on the internet full-time will not only requires the use of mobile phone , sometimes you needs to have a laptop , though this will depends on what area you are willing to concentrate.

Sometimes making money on the internet full-time will not only requires the use of mobile phone , sometimes you needs to have a laptop , though this will depends on what area you are willing to concentrate.
I completely agree with you on this one, the use of laptop in some field is very necessary as there are some things your mobile phone's are limited to, and there are some interface that are not on phone

I completely agree with you on this one, the use of laptop in some field is very necessary as there are some things your mobile phone's are limited to, and there are some interface that are not on phone
Exactly, having a laptop will increase your possibility of learning a profitable thing and mastering it easier , it will expose you to advance areas for which your mobile phone could not access.

making money on the internet requires both a mobile phone and a laptop if you really want to be very profitable. If you want to go into blogging for example you need a laptop in order to run a responsive website.

making money on the internet requires both a mobile phone and a laptop if you really want to be very profitable. If you want to go into blogging for example you need a laptop in order to run a responsive website.
If you do not have a laptop, then you should not go into blogging as blogging needs a larger interface that phones would not be able to give out and this would really hinder you.

That is true I love blogging. That is what I'm very much interested and I will consider going back to blogging anytime soon . Do you have ideas of blogging and how profitable it will be.

People who just want to make quick money online will always end up losing money. Anyone who wants to make something reasonable online should always take the time to learn.
You're very right. Most of the people that fall victim of scam are those who are looking for quick ways to make money online. They are not ready to learn. They just want to make money online.

You're very right. Most of the people that fall victim of scam are those who are looking for quick ways to make money online. They are not ready to learn. They just want to make money online.
Anyone who is looking for a quick way of making money online will likely fall into a lot of scam. Making money on the internet is not easy as some people want it to look but with a lot of determination you can become successful.

Anyone who is looking for a quick way of making money online will likely fall into a lot of scam. Making money on the internet is not easy as some people want it to look but with a lot of determination you can become successful.
You have to be really determined if you intend on making anything from the online space, that is why i get angry when most of this guru preach a different take from the reality on ground.

You have to be really determined if you intend on making anything from the online space, that is why i get angry when most of this guru preach a different take from the reality on ground.
Most of the people who teach that it is easy to make money online are not gurus instead they are people looking to make money by selling courses to other people on the internet. They always make it seem very easy.

If i could get an online business or job that can be fetching me at least $5 on a daily basis , I woukd have forget everything about offline business or job because of the stress .

If i could get an online business or job that can be fetching me at least $5 on a daily basis , I woukd have forget everything about offline business or job because of the stress .
$5 a day in some parts of this world can take care of your basic needs and it is better than most offline jobs that pays less than $20 for a full month which is very sad but factors beyond there control normally determines this

Actually it depends on individuals and what they have been used to it. I have been good at offline business and it has been helping so it will be very difficult to quit completely and concentrate on online as a full time worker.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds