Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your opinions on earning online(full-time)?

If i could get an online business or job that can be fetching me at least $5 on a daily basis , I woukd have forget everything about offline business or job because of the stress .
$5 a day is very possible for you to make if you are very much concentrated in online money making. You can start a YouTube channel or a blog and on the long run you will start making such money.

Advertisement Placeholder
$5 a day is very possible for you to make if you are very much concentrated in online money making. You can start a YouTube channel or a blog and on the long run you will start making such money.
if you have both a blog and a YouTube channel, you would definitely make more than $5 a day in 3 months time for the blog but the YouTube channel really depends on so many factors.

It is always a good idea if you are going to make me directions to start making money online full-time. The most important thing is that you should have the skill set that is going to keep your a levels in the market for a long time.

if you have both a blog and a YouTube channel, you would definitely make more than $5 a day in 3 months time for the blog but the YouTube channel really depends on so many factors.
in 3 months you may actually not be able to start making money from your YouTube channel but in six months it is very possible. You need to be very consistent to make it successful.

I think it's hard to work full time without resting or taking/giving yourself days off. You can create problems with your health by being on the phone/computer all day. I think it is worth distributing your work schedule in order to stabilize your work. ✨🎊🎉

In as much as it is good to earn money online, it is as well great to have multiple streams of income coming in.
Diversification of your sources of income would help you become more financial stable even in unimaginable situations.

Earning online would have been the best way to make money in a cool way and ease the stress of offline business activities which is always from 8a.m till evening most of the time , but with online work , though there will be stress , but it not up to the one we go through offline .

Have you ever been able to earn a lot, to make a living by working online? I have been trying to earn money online for close to 6 years now but I haven't been able to earn enough to support my livelihood.

So, I usually try to earn when I have time or when I need some extra income. Is it the same for you guys? Or do you earn enough to support your livelihood? If so, please share your tips here.

I am sure, you will get benefits through referral program in most of such paying websites.
I am earning an income that is standard in the grand scheme of the emotional circumstances in my locality. Hopefully, I will be able to earn more from other sources as well

I got think that it's very possible to make money online full time and I am making my way to prove that. I don't have so many opportunities offline and so I am very willing to explore the online market.

In as much as it is good to earn money online, it is as well great to have multiple streams of income coming in.
Diversification of your sources of income would help you become more financial stable even in unimaginable situations.
if you want to be successful online you don't need to depend on one source of income. You need to work very hard to diversify and also set a passive income stream.

if you want to be successful online you don't need to depend on one source of income. You need to work very hard to diversify and also set a passive income stream.
That is where the flex is, depending on a single stream of income can be very challenging financially. But establishing multiple streams is where the freedom emanates.

That is where the flex is, depending on a single stream of income can be very challenging financially. But establishing multiple streams is where the freedom emanates.
Probably, you must try much as possible to create many sources of income for yourself online. The opportunities is just numerous but you must put in a lot of work.
Probably, you must try much as possible to create many sources of income for yourself online. The opportunities is just numerous but you must put in a lot of work.

Last edited:
Making money online is nice and so many people are looking for opportunity to make money on the internet full-time. That is one of the reasons I am also working hard to learn a professional skill. It is easier and less stressful compared to offline work.

You do not only need to work hard but you also need to work smart, because only hardwork might not take you very far in life, this is not me undermining the importance of hardwork.

You do not only need to work hard but you also need to work smart, because only hardwork might not take you very far in life, this is not me undermining the importance of hardwork.
smart work is always needed if you want to become successful in the internet space. you need to work hard and smart simultaneously and be consistent in whatever you do.

The opportunities online and offline are endless and it takes some level of work to harness the privileges in opportunities.
Without some efforts you would not reap the results you expect.

The opportunities online and offline are endless and it takes some level of work to harness the privileges in opportunities.
Without some efforts you would not reap the results you expect.
Definitely, I am happy that I've been able to meet people who makes thousands of Dollars online. One thing they have always told me is that to work online you must dedicate so much time. someone I follow closely on YouTube said that he works almost 18 hours every day online.

Definitely, I am happy that I've been able to meet people who makes thousands of Dollars online. One thing they have always told me is that to work online you must dedicate so much time. someone I follow closely on YouTube said that he works almost 18 hours every day online.
This is very awesome, the emergence of technology and the online businesses/jobs makes it very easy to make money . It has relatively lesser efforts than the offline works.

This is very awesome, the emergence of technology and the online businesses/jobs makes it very easy to make money . It has relatively lesser efforts than the offline works.
making money online is getting easier but that is if you have proper knowledge of how this works. If you don't know how things works you may be in the online space for a long time without making something reasonable.

Making $5 in a day is possible, but I think that it is one of the hardest things to achieve. I make money on several online sites and i do realise how tough it might be if you do not have experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds