Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your financial and life goals?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
Well, I believe that everyone's financial objective is to achieve financial security and independence. My ultimate objective in life is to be financially secure and to have the resources necessary to turn my discoveries into realities.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I believe that everyone's financial objective is to achieve financial security and independence. My ultimate objective in life is to be financially secure and to have the resources necessary to turn my discoveries into realities.

My main goal is to become financially independent and make more money. of course saving money is also a part of the strategy as well and this could be a really big challenge.

I want to have a business of my own. After some years moving between paid employment and being a stay at home mom, I have realized that what is more important to me than money, is having the ability to spend time on my family first.

It's not easy though for a family now to live a they wish on jus one income, especially with the inflation.

I want to have a business of my own. After some years moving between paid employment and being a stay at home mom, I have realized that what is more important to me than money, is having the ability to spend time on my family first.

It's not easy though for a family now to live a they wish on jus one income, especially with the inflation.

I also want to invest and make money because i am saving money. When I will save enough money, I will end up investing money in many different kinds of markets and businesses.

My main objectives are to increase my income and achieve financial independence.
Of course, part of the plan also involves saving money, which could be a very difficult task.

The principal objectives are to increase my income and achieve economic stability. Obviously, this course of action also involves savings which could become a very difficult task.

Actually the primary objectives of my financial goal is be self dependent and have have financial security,to be able to manage my family distinctive.

The principal objectives are to increase my income and achieve economic stability. Obviously, this course of action also involves savings which could become a very difficult task.

I think that almost each and every person wants to increase their income as inflation is increasing and people are having a really hard time with cost of living.

I think that almost each and every person wants to increase their income as inflation is increasing and people are having a really hard time with cost of living.
This is a correct assertion. The global economic outlook is quite bleak, so it is no surprise that many individuals want to obtain more money in order to live within their means and enjoy a decent standard of living

my financial goals is been able to afford whatever i like or need, like travelling abroad, or going to various vacation spots whenever i like and also been able to provide for my family and love one's

my financial goals is been able to afford whatever i like or need, like travelling abroad, or going to various vacation spots whenever i like and also been able to provide for my family and love one's

I reckon that almost each and every person wants to become financially independent. This also involves being a self-sufficient person. This could be only achieved by working hard.

Consider that almost everyone wishes to become financially independent. Being self-sufficient is also a requirement. This could only be accomplished through hard work.

Consider that almost everyone wishes to become financially independent. Being self-sufficient is also a requirement. This could only be accomplished through hard work.

Hardworking is considered the only way to become financially independent. I think that you must also be smart and invest money in the right manner in order to become a good trader and make money. Trading generates a lots of revenues.

to be hardworking is not the only way to become rich or financially independent in life, from what i have seen so far in this life, i have learnt that hardwork is not the only thing that can make you rich.

Increasing my income and achieving financial independence are my key goals.
Of course, saving money is a component of the strategy as well, and that may be a very challenging undertaking.

Financial security and independence are the aim of life. Right now I don't have enough momey to spend on thing which I desire, I can use money only basic thing which are necessary but I don't want to spend rest of my life like this. I want to make money to an extent where I don't to get stress when it comes to healthcare or buying something for comfort.

My financial goals are to have a fat bank account that'll allow me retire early; fund my travel lifestyle and have reserve to take care of my humanitarian goals as well. I'm constantly working towards it everyday.

The most important financial check mark for me right now is that I should have multiple streams of income. I have the vision that I should retire early or at least that to do the things I love doing at an early stage and that is what I have been working up to.

My life and financial goal is to be self employed independent of government work. I want to be some that the society will cherish and value of my good did and support in terms of finance and other necessaries.

I want to be in a position where I have more than enough money to be able to cover the cost of having a nice house, paying bills, putting food on the table, ect. and I am able to save for my retirement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds