Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your financial and life goals?

But also the bigger companies have more expenditure than smaller companion that to reduce it would be very difficult and the easiest for them as regards to reducing expenditure is to lay off staffs.

Yes, this is because they have to recruit more and more employees, they also have to run a bigger office. This is one of the main reasons why they have huge expenditures.

Advertisement Placeholder
not to talk off their taxation which is very hefty from the government and there is no way they can reduce their expenditure on this kind of things, so the easiest way is to lay off workers.

not to talk off their taxation which is very hefty from the government and there is no way they can reduce their expenditure on this kind of things, so the easiest way is to lay off workers.

The government is expected to increase taxes this year. This year might not be so great for many people in my country. I live in a country which is suffering from financial issues.

My main goal in life is to become financially independent and be secured , because I hate borrowing money from people , I am aiming to be able to provide everything needed for My family .

My financial goals just like any other person is that I should be able to make enough money to retire early. I believe that this is still a plan in progress because I am still trying to acquire skills to enable me do it.

I think we all have different opinions when it comes to handling finance, but as for me. I just want to be financially stable and independent. I just need money to handle all my financial problems.

My wish is to become somebody that will not beg and that will always spend without even looking back. I want to be financially stable and help my family in terms of finances. Also, I wish to have financial achievement.

To be sustainable forever, and to end up with a good retirement and pension. I just want to make a good living. I don't need much, and I don't need riches, just enough to have a house, car, and stuff to put in said house.

I have so many life goals. When I intertwine it with finance, I get that I want to have financial freedom. This means that as I work hard to achieve my life goals, I need my finances to be stable. I want to reach a point where I can buy needs and wants without having to worry about where I am gonna get the money.

The government is expected to increase taxes this year. This year might not be so great for many people in my country. I live in a country which is suffering from financial issues.
Even in the country I live in, finance is not the issue but the mismanagement of the money by politicians as over the pass most have been caught in money laundering and embezzlement of public funds

I want to have a business of my own. After some years moving between paid employment and being a stay at home mom, I have realized that what is more important to me than money, is having the ability to spend time on my family first.

It's not easy though for a family now to live a they wish on jus one income, especially with the inflation.
I am very happy that you were able to put out a particular goal that you really want to ask you for yourself. If you are going to put work into it I am sure that you are going to benefit.
I do not believe that the best thing to do whenever you are experiencing a crisis is to just lay off staff but instead you should try to see how you are going to cut cost and build from there.
I have a good that I should have been able to establish my own business and set it up on in the next two years. They still a long way to go but I believe that I am on the right path.

Last edited:
I have so many life goals. When I intertwine it with finance, I get that I want to have financial freedom. This means that as I work hard to achieve my life goals, I need my finances to be stable. I want to reach a point where I can buy needs and wants without having to worry about where I am gonna get the money.

Well, I think that all the people have some kind of life goals. Unfortunately, many people are simply not able to fulfil their dreams at the right time and they have to wait for the right time.

Well, I think that all the people have some kind of life goals. Unfortunately, many people are simply not able to fulfil their dreams at the right time and they have to wait for the right time.
This is absolutely true, and it all boils down to indiscipline , inconsistencies and several other factors.
But the truth is that it's only few that are able to commit to those goals.

For me my financial goals is to made enough money to myself, because I want to be in a position where I can make good money for myself, so that I can have a good home to live on.

For me my financial goals is to made enough money to myself, because I want to be in a position where I can make good money for myself, so that I can have a good home to live on.
We are on the same page, but more to that I intend to have enough to the extent I impact lives with wealth. After gaining wealth for myself, u want to help others because I truly know how it feels to be poor.

We are on the same page, but more to that I intend to have enough to the extent I impact lives with wealth. After gaining wealth for myself, u want to help others because I truly know how it feels to be poor.

Since economical conditions of my country are really bad, I think that the best thing would be to make money and save it. this is the only way to make sure that you actually achieve your financial goals.

My goals right now is to have a stable source of income not a situation where i would have today and not have the next day. I need a stable source of income that i can be able to sort out all my needs without worry and live a comfortable life.

My goals right now is to have a stable source of income not a situation where i would have today and not have the next day. I need a stable source of income that i can be able to sort out all my needs without worry and live a comfortable life.
That is one of my biggest goals too. But I have come to accept that I cannot have that if I sleep a lot of the day and do just forum posting. So I am pushing myself to do more, learn better skills and use my time well. I hope I start earning better soon.

That is one of my biggest goals too. But I have come to accept that I cannot have that if I sleep a lot of the day and do just forum posting. So I am pushing myself to do more, learn better skills and use my time well. I hope I start earning better soon.

I think that it is possible to make good money through forum posting but you may need to be really dedicated in order to earn a good amount of money. You have to spend several hours and this is what I do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds