Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your financial and life goals?

My life and financial goal is to be self employed independent of government work. I want to be some that the society will cherish and value of my good did and support in terms of finance and other necessaries.
So are you employed right now? Are you currently working at some governmental office? There are many people who tend to work for their whole life and then they save money in order to invest.

Advertisement Placeholder
The goal is to be unemployed and making money passively without having to stress myself .
Having multiple streams of income is where wealth lies.

The goal is to be unemployed and making money passively without having to stress myself .
Having multiple streams of income is where wealth lies.
having multiple streams of income is really where wealth lies and not dwelling on just one source of income which can potentially fail you on the long run due to life uncertainties.

Living on a singular source of income is not going to be helpful for anyone that intends to attain wealth in whichever capacity. You would need diverse streams.

Well, I believe that everyone's financial objective is to achieve financial security and independence. My ultimate objective in life is to be financially secure and to have the resources necessary to turn my discoveries into realities.
My biggest goal in life is to become financially independent and work for myself and own a business which is profitable for me and also solving people's problems.

My biggest goal in life is to become financially independent and work for myself and own a business which is profitable for me and also solving people's problems.

I think that this is the goal of each and every person. The fact of the matter is that all people want to become financially independent. Making money and saving money are my main goals.

My ultimate objective in life is to be financially secure and to have the resources necessary to transform my ideas into realities. I want to be someone that the society will cherish and value.

Living on a singular source of income is not going to be helpful for anyone that intends to attain wealth in whichever capacity. You would need diverse streams.
If anything I have learnt during the covid outbreak is not to depend on a single source of income as it is not sustainable on the long run and it is also very risky and anything bad can happen

If anything I have learnt during the covid outbreak is not to depend on a single source of income as it is not sustainable on the long run and it is also very risky and anything bad can happen

Covid-19 pandemic made many people worried about their finances. Before the pandemic, they probably planned many things. However, in the end, they ended up being in a state of financial problems and they were not able to create the right kind of plan.

Covid-19 pandemic made many people worried about their finances. Before the pandemic, they probably planned many things. However, in the end, they ended up being in a state of financial problems and they were not able to create the right kind of plan.
I was having the time of my life before the pandemic, after the pandemic I had to start from ground zero as I lost almost everything, I had to how that, such a situation would not happen in my life again

I was having the time of my life before the pandemic, after the pandemic I had to start from ground zero as I lost almost everything, I had to how that, such a situation would not happen in my life again

Well, you are not alone. There are many people who are also going through the same problem. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who are still experiencing problems related to pandemic.

This is true ao many people are still having the negative impact of the pandemic still affecting their life's, I had a neighbor that both him and his wife lost there jobs and are yet to recover fully

I also want to invest and make money because i am saving money. When I will save enough money, I will end up investing money in many different kinds of markets and businesses.
This is very important if that's the case, because in other to make room for earning allot of money from different ways this days one has to invest to earn allot of money.

This is very important if that's the case, because in other to make room for earning allot of money from different ways this days one has to invest to earn allot of money.

I am having a really harder time saving money due to inflation. I want to save money. However, the only way to save money is to cut your expenses and even refrain from spending money when it comes to a few basic needs.

Well my financial life goal and dreams, is to be financially independent and capable of influencing both individuals and the economy. I want to be a role model that business companies will learn from me.

My financial life goal is to peak level of wealth,to be highly recognized among the world wealthiest individuals and to be able to help young investors reach there financial life goals.

This is true ao many people are still having the negative impact of the pandemic still affecting their life's, I had a neighbor that both him and his wife lost there jobs and are yet to recover fully

There are many companies that have failed to recover from bankruptcy. Moreover, many employees of those companies also became jobless. The good thing is that there are other opportunities in many other workplaces. However, big companies are still suffering from the effects of pandemic.

There are many companies that have failed to recover from bankruptcy. Moreover, many employees of those companies also became jobless. The good thing is that there are other opportunities in many other workplaces. However, big companies are still suffering from the effects of pandemic.
big companies got more impact than small scale enterprises, as they where forced to lay off as many staffs as possible in other to stay profitable because it was very hard on them.

big companies got more impact than small scale enterprises, as they where forced to lay off as many staffs as possible in other to stay profitable because it was very hard on them.

Big companies have higher targets and goals as compared to small companies. The fact of the matter is that small companies usually generate small amounts of revenue.

Big companies have higher targets and goals as compared to small companies. The fact of the matter is that small companies usually generate small amounts of revenue.
But also the bigger companies have more expenditure than smaller companion that to reduce it would be very difficult and the easiest for them as regards to reducing expenditure is to lay off staffs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds