Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your financial and life goals?

My main goal is to become financially independent and make more money. of course saving money is also a part of the strategy as well and this could be a really big challenge.
I would not advise you to put savings as part of your strategy of getting rich as you might be disappointed by the outcome in the future, as savings can not make you financially independent.

Advertisement Placeholder
saving money is very important and necessary because there are some businesses online that actually needs money for you to make it successful. the importance of saving money to venture into more businesses cannot be underestimated.

I think that businesses should save money because they have to deal with various kinds of miscellaneous expenses. If they save more money, they will be able to deal with such expenses in an easier manner.

I think that businesses should save money because they have to deal with various kinds of miscellaneous expenses. If they save more money, they will be able to deal with such expenses in an easier manner.
Probably, miscellaneous expenses is one of the major reasons why it is important to save money. It is a major reason businesses have to save money because such kind of expenses can come up at any time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds