Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the ways i can improve my own website ranking on search engines???

Their are things i can't single handedly achieve on my own when it comes to gaining online presence for my website. I have a blog site, but I'm confuse on how my website can attract viral attention and generate much needed traffic, in order for me to monetize it. Do you know how i can improve my website overall ranking on search engines? At least 3 essential tips to improve it, thank you.
Take this advice for someone who has rank multiple blog post on the first page of Google search engine.

The first step is to research and discover keywords nobody has ever written in the past. There are many of them.

The next step is to write a quality blog post on those keywords and publish them on your blog.

This is how I built over 2,000 impression for a blog that is less than 2 months old.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the ways one can prove their websites rankings include having a very good and rich quality SEO done on your website and also putting up very good and quality posts and contents of value on your website

Take this advice for someone who has rank multiple blog post on the first page of Google search engine.

The first step is to research and discover keywords nobody has ever written in the past. There are many of them.

The next step is to write a quality blog post on those keywords and publish them on your blog.

This is how I built over 2,000 impression for a blog that is less than 2 months old.
That's fantastic of you generating 2,000 impressions via your blog writing contents that isn't popular or never been uploaded before. I'll take my time to create post that isn't seen around search engines.

Writing detailed, quality, and concise articles that give a very good answer to a specific evergreen question still remain the best way to achieve a long-lasting higher ranking on search engine.

Writing detailed, quality, and concise articles that give a very good answer to a specific evergreen question still remain the best way to achieve a long-lasting higher ranking on search engine.
You made a point. One who is constantly uploading quality and fresh contents, that is off plagiarism have better proportion of ranking his site high.

There are several ways to improve your website ranking. One of the ways is creating good content and also knowing how to do search engine optimisation.

While every search engines have other own algorithm for website indexing and website ranking, most of the search engines follow the same SEO strategies such as keyword usage, backlinks, content quality among others. Therefor when you do SEO, the strategies you implement will help you rank across various platforms.

1. The first thing that you should do is to try to make your website very responsive on desktop and on laptop.
2. You should make unique and consistent post on your website.
3. You should research about the most popular keywords around your niche.

Using moderately searched keywords on the content and building high quality content is the first step of getting ranked on search engines. However, for a lot of people this is not going to happen because SEO is more than using keywords and building high quality content. You need backlinks from authority site as well

You should make sure that you post only your own unique content on your website and you should also ensure that you have a very good user experience so that users can still long in the site.

Perhaps searching for least competitive keywords will help us when it comes to improving the rank of site on search engines? If you cannot generate traffic through SEO, you can always choose social media to get more traffic.

There are a lot ways to do that, write original and meaningful contents, don't copy or scrape contents from other websites, then make sure you improve your search engine optimization (SEO)

There are a lot ways to do that, write original and meaningful contents, don't copy or scrape contents from other websites, then make sure you improve your search engine optimization (SEO)
Yeah I agree, putting out original and meaningful content is sure to put one in focus, also.like you've rightly mentioned copying and scraping contents from other sites would derail such progress

If you don't know anything about search engine optimisation of your website it is very important that you contact a professional in the field do it for you then you can as well and more quality content on your website as well because it helps too.
Yes, professional content writers who create SEO contents mainly should be on my radar, cos the contents they'll bring to my website will improve its search results.

Another way that I know and I have used before posting on social media like facebook. Having a facebook page for one's blog is on way to drive traffic to a website

I believe there are many you can rank your website but actually I don't have a website to know, I think you can do a research in order to find out.

Yes, professional content writers who create SEO contents mainly should be on my radar, cos the contents they'll bring to my website will improve its search results.

Exactly, there is no harm in actually hiring a professional to do that work that you need about yourself engine optimisation of your website because they are definitely going to do it far more better than the way you do it by yourself.

Exactly, there is no harm in actually hiring a professional to do that work that you need about yourself engine optimisation of your website because they are definitely going to do it far more better than the way you do it by yourself.
I am a writer too, I do create search engine optimization articles especially on cryptocurrency, make money niches. I've written lots articles for clients using freelancer.com. Currently I am not having much time to dedicate on writing articles due to my current workload coupled with education, that's why I wouldn't get into it now, hiring will be the best.

Apart from using low competitive keywords, it is a good idea to create short URLS because using short URLS might make your site rank better and this is what I have read. Try applying this startegy and see if it works or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds