Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the ways i can improve my own website ranking on search engines???

Please note your metadata, each page has a space among the <head> tags to insert your metadata or details on the contents of your page while you are designing your website. You have this data prepopulated if you have a CMS website originally created by the UMC web team. However, you need to search and update Metadata as the site changes over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Focus on two simple things, build original, unique, and high quality content content, two use the proper keywords in the title, description, content, subheadings etc. These two strategies can help you greatly.

I am not an expert, however, based o my reading on SEO, you need these three things: original, unique, high quality, and long content; you need proper usage of keywords in the title and body, and you need to build backlinks.

Their are things i can't single handedly achieve on my own when it comes to gaining online presence for my website. I have a blog site, but I'm confuse on how my website can attract viral attention and generate much needed traffic, in order for me to monetize it. Do you know how i can improve my website overall ranking on search engines? At least 3 essential tips to improve it, thank you.
But you have a facebook account, twitter account, and Instagram account, i would advice you to gain a bigger fan page on this pages our social media then create comment inline with your website niche that way you should be able to draw traffic to your website.

But you have a facebook account, twitter account, and Instagram account, i would advice you to gain a bigger fan page on this pages our social media then create comment inline with your website niche that way you should be able to draw traffic to your website.
Its still okay shaa, I have a social media accounts. I really don't have such social influence to convince people to access my link to generate enormous traffic count to my website. Those of my follows too, are not targeted type. I don't like sharing such link on facebook, twitter because they don't pay attention to even sign up offers i post on the platforms. Maybe I'll use another format to convince them.

I think you need to invest money in your own domain. If you are using sub domain, it will be difficult to rank on search engines. Your domain should also contain keywords. SEO starts with buying a domain and designing the site.

I think you need to invest money in your own domain. If you are using sub domain, it will be difficult to rank on search engines. Your domain should also contain keywords. SEO starts with buying a domain and designing the site.
I believe domain quality is one of them, that helps one's website to rank higher on search engines. If the website domain is easy to be typed, and its extension is a popular one like, .com, it will be easy for people to login to the site. As more people access it, it will boost its traffic high and rank higher in the search engines.

Some people even say that some domain extension gets ranked higher than others. They say dot com ranks higher than other little known domain extension, dot edu and dot gov ranks higher than dot com.

Yes, dot gov being a government domain and dot edu being a domain for educational institutes rank higher than other domains. However, just by using dot edu or dot go, the site will not be ranked high. You also need high quality contents.

You can improve the way through which your website rank on Google search engine by making use of search engine optimisation techniques which means that you will post highly quality content on your website that contains keywords that people normally search most on Google search.

You can improve the way through which your website rank on Google search engine by making use of search engine optimisation techniques which means that you will post highly quality content on your website that contains keywords that people normally search most on Google search.
Yes, creating quality contents in which the keyword contents is unique, and centered to a particular with numerous subheadings. That will enable it appear on search engines, and also attract real traffic.

You might find this difficult but if you can get just 5-10 backlinks from high authority sites, for examples, Forbes, Business Insider, it will be more beneficial than building backlinks from 100 low sites.

You might find this difficult but if you can get just 5-10 backlinks from high authority sites, for examples, Forbes, Business Insider, it will be more beneficial than building backlinks from 100 low sites.
Building backlinks from 100 low sites is just very poor indeed. Just as you said, building on a reputable and high traffic site helps bring traffic to your site.

Sadly, a lot of website owners in a desperation to build backlinks start dropping links on sites that are not highly ranked on search engines and do not get a large traffic.

You're right, and we know such can't get us the require traffic needed to improve the traffic of our site. Dropping backlink to a below per traffic site isn't advisable at all.

I know tht for search optimization for a blog you should check if your web hot provider has listed you with google and do if it has not then take neccesary steps on your blog and content.

I know tht for search optimization for a blog you should check if your web hot provider has listed you with google and do if it has not then take neccesary steps on your blog and content.
When you write a comment make sure you know what you are saying and make sure you are making correct statement. web host has nothing to do with your site listing on google.

Well I would say it's important to build backlinks for one to get notice, also unique contents is key because it would set you out so having unique contents is important

Those who post quality contents, good in digital marketing can advertise their website to rank so high via search engines and engine the future benefits of that.

BY the way how useful is site design in terms of search engine optimization? They say site design is important, can I rank high if my site is poorly designed but contain high quality contents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds