Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the ways i can improve my own website ranking on search engines???

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Their are things i can't single handedly achieve on my own when it comes to gaining online presence for my website. I have a blog site, but I'm confuse on how my website can attract viral attention and generate much needed traffic, in order for me to monetize it. Do you know how i can improve my website overall ranking on search engines? At least 3 essential tips to improve it, thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to improve the search engine optimization of you website, firstly you need to submit your website url to Google search console for verification and crawling after that you can download yoast plugin SEO on your blog to help you optimize your articles when you want to publish your article

There are a lot of things you should be doing in order to improve your website ranking, however, just like you said I will give you three tips.
1. Write unique content
2. Use primary and secondary keywords
3. Build backlinks.
If you focus on these three things, you will surely get a good rank on search engines.

I think by devoting a lot of time on it gaining online presence ,you need to write a huge content

Start title tags with your target keyword: Drop Keyword in first 100 words: Use Outbound Links: Write click-worthy meta descriptions for each page: Add keywords to your post strategically: Post Long Content: Take Advantage of Internal Linking:

I have only 2 tips for the increased ranking of your website in the search engine results pages. First is the uploading of new content that is original and naturally unique which means there is no portion that is copied from another website. Before uploading the new content you have to tag the web page with the proper keywords. They are the words or phrases that are directly related to the new contents and also to the niche of your website.

One of the reasons why videos are now a privileged form of content is because they are very good when it comes to providing large amounts of information in a short/concise manner. Website videos and SERP rankings We all know that an image is worth a thousand words, and we can convey about 1.8 million words in a minute-long video that is about 3,600 pages of text following that logic.

If you want to increase your online presence in order to monetize it, you should focus on writing unique contents consistently that's devoid of plagiarism. Choose Keywords for your webpages that easily help you rank well.

Distribute pertinent substance
Quality substance is the main driver of your web index rankings and there is not a viable replacement for extraordinary substance. Quality substance made explicitly for your expected client expands site traffic, which improves your site's position and significance. Adjust your web composing abilities.

You have a beautifully designed website with great content to share, but are people finding you and visiting the site? Even with the rise of social media, organic search is still a crucial website traffic driver, and it’s not going away anytime soon. That’s why it’s important to improve your search engine ranking so people can find you more easily than your competitors. That’s what search engine optimization (SEO) is all about.

Start title tags with your target keyword: Drop Keyword in first 100 words: Use Outbound Links: Write click-worthy meta descriptions for each page: Add keywords to your post strategically: Post Long Content: Take Advantage of Internal Linking:
Before you post anything make sure you exactly know what it means. You say use outbound links. Outboubd links are the links that point to another website from your website. These links have nothing to do in terms of search engine ranking. Perhaps you wanted to say inbound links, inbound links is another word for backlinks.

Most importantly you need applicable contents. Which means words in content on your site pages that are applicable to look through terms.

A pertinent Domain name in an important high level Domain appears to help fairly.

Connections from your site to different locales. These connections need a decent and have a significant title.

The primary menu with connections ought to be standard HTML, not stunts where JavaScript changes the DOM. Bots can't peruse those.

In order to increase your site's search engine optimization you need to create worthy articles. Then you also have to title them with titles that people would search for. It's one thing to have a great article it is another thing for the article to carry words that people search for. Understanding this very important difference is key to having your site ranked.

I think there are absolutely many ways to do that , only that you would have to consider writing quality content and post because that is part of the most important thing to consider and that is what would make you have a high ranking of your site i think , so you could actually start that i think

• By constantly visiting your website frequently
  • Publish Relevant Content. ...
  • Update Your Content Regularly. ...
  • Metadata. ...
  • Have a link-worthy site. ...
  • Use alt tags.

Increase the level of traffic on your website. For instance, you have a good website that can add more knowledge to people ,but its not popular enough for people to know about it. First you have to created a link to every post you have posted on the website ,then share the link to other social meadi, the more they click on the link the more traffic you get on your website. And also you much have a good content. Giveaways is also adviceable because it brigs attention. All in all just try to created aweness about ur website

Many ways to improve your website traffic through SEO. Make sure that your website content is rich in SEO keywords, you can search through the internet to see the keywords related to your business niche. Create back links for tour websites and make sure you update your website time to time with quality content.

There are many things involve in improving your search engine optimization. One of them is write good quality contents. When I say good quality contents I mean contents that is are copyright free. And also you need to add some keywords to your contents

Their are things i can't single handedly achieve on my own when it comes to gaining online presence for my website. I have a blog site, but I'm confuse on how my website can attract viral attention and generate much needed traffic, in order for me to monetize it. Do you know how i can improve my website overall ranking on search engines? At least 3 essential tips to improve it, thank you.
Inserting your stories into the global conversation is key. You have pull up different strategies and show people something cool, relevant, and even useful because the society is obsessed about content. Without good and relevant stories and relevant story-telling techniques, your effort in the fight for recognition may lead to nothingness.

Inserting your stories into the global conversation is key. You have pull up different strategies and show people something cool, relevant, and even useful because the society is obsessed about content. Without good and relevant stories and relevant story-telling techniques, your effort in the fight for recognition may lead to nothingness.
That's why we are here to learn to succeed in our business endeavours, both online and offline business. You know i know how hard it takes to build a traffic bound website that can be converted into making money type.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds