Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the tools for finding long tail key words

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
as digital people it is important to niche down on the internet and having we also have to be constantly checking for the keywords that are popular in our ecosystem in order to be ahead of our competition. in my use I know of sem rush a very good planner and off course the popular google keywoed planner but I think I need more any suggestions?

Advertisement Placeholder
Googe Keyword Planner tool is basically aimed at advertisers so that they can target their audience. However, publishers can also use this tool to learn about keywords and use those keywords in their content. By the way, I use Ubber suggest. a keyword tool developed by Neil Patel. If YOu don't know who Neil Patel is you can do a google search.

You should look up on MOZ, one of the best around.
It Sees top rankings for keywords and and assigned difficulty rankings. Visual dashboard shows you how your site is performing for search, social, and links.
Pricing - $99/mo and up

Most of the tools out there are paid tools after using there free version. But the one I use with convenience without any form of problem is Google keyword planner. With this software, you will be able to search for both long tail and short tail keywords for your article writing job

Tools to be use are: Google Suggestions are an awesome source of long tail keyword variations. Use Google's Related Searches and Research Tools. Mine Your Analytics and Your Search Query Reports and also Browse Wikipedia.

I use semrush
SEMRush is an SEO, marketing, and analytics research suite. When it comes to SEO, it enables you to look up what keywords your competitors are using, deduce their rankings, and find new search terms, among many other features.

You can also use SEMRush as a long-tail keyword generator to help you identify search queries worth targeting. However, to get access to this functionality (and everything else), you need to sign up for an account.

When it comes to finding easy to rank keywords the following tools should be in your arsenal

1 Ahref: this is a Swiss army tool for seo experts. This tool has lots of features which makes it pretty easy to uncover easy to rank keywords in minutes.

2 Long Tail Pro: the is the right tool for you if you are looking for long tails keywords with less competition.

Others are keyeordTool, Keyword.io, Ubbersuggest etc.

the tools for finding long tail key words​

Here are 9 ways to find long tail keywords.
Google “Searches Related to…” ...
Answer The Public. ...
Forums and Boards. ...
Google Autocomplete. ...
Soovle. ...
People Also Ask Boxes. ...
Google Search Console Performance Report. ...
Google Trends.
[automerge]1609761794[/automerge]

the tools for finding long tail key words​

Here are 9 ways to find long tail keywords.
Google “Searches Related to…” ...
Answer The Public. ...
Forums and Boards. ...
Google Autocomplete. ...
Soovle. ...
People Also Ask Boxes. ...
Google Search Console Performance Report. ...
Google Trends.

Question and answer sites like quora are a great place to find long tail keywords. Go to quota and pick up a question and go to google keyword tool and check the metrics, if it gets moderate hits, you have a chance to out smart your competitors provided you build better content

The Search Bar Method

Google, more often than not makes the work simple for you, and this model is a plainly clear one!

Head to the search bar of your browser and type "email marketing". You'll get applicable recommendations like this (coming up next is a GIF that can assist you with understanding the cycle better)

I use two free tools. One is Keywardshitter, to get the unfiltered list of keywords. Then i use Ubersuggest to fine-tune the results from KWS and analyse the search volume. Rank them. And prioritize the KW to explore further

I use semrush
SEMRush is an SEO, marketing, and analytics research suite. When it comes to SEO, it enables you to look up what keywords your competitors are using, deduce their rankings, and find new search terms, among many other features.

You can also use SEMRush as a long-tail keyword generator to help you identify search queries worth targeting. However, to get access to this functionality (and everything else), you need to sign up for an account.
Semrush is a paid service. You will have to pay about $120 per month to use the service. Do you pay that much for accessing semrush premium services? I have checked semrush, it is really good, though.

Googe Keyword Planner tool is basically aimed at advertisers so that they can target their audience. However, publishers can also use this tool to learn about keywords and use those keywords in their content. By the way, I use Ubber suggest. a keyword tool developed by Neil Patel. If YOu don't know who Neil Patel is you can do a google search.
Wow, thanks just what I needed, I do use an H exchange before in getting keywords and it has proven notable, I will look into this.

as digital people it is important to niche down on the internet and having we also have to be constantly checking for the keywords that are popular in our ecosystem in order to be ahead of our competition. in my use I know of sem rush a very good planner and off course the popular google keywoed planner but I think I need more any suggestions?
Seriously, am learning from that I have not really heard of something like that, I mean searching for long keywords, I only know about SwiftKey on playstore app, that all.

I think instead of using tools to find long tail search term, you can ty checking question and answer site, discussion boards, community forums and get ideas from these platforms

Google keyword planner happens to be the best keyword search monitoring software out there because it is what I use and it does it work for me perfectly without any distortion.

There are several tools for finding long tail keywords and even short tail keywords in general. Google keyword planner, semrush, Google trends, h-supertool can really help you a lot in order to get a very good keyword for your website or business.

Most of the tools out there are paid tools after using there free version. But the one I use with convenience without any form of problem is Google keyword planner. With this software, you will be able to search for both long tail and short tail keywords for your article writing job
Nice info but can someone use this tool for SEO as well? I'm trying to update the keywords onbmy website and I was going to do it randomly

Tis
is the first time that I am actually hearing of this under suggest and believe its name would speak for itself. But I have been using the google keyword planner for quite some time now and its nice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds