Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔍 SEO Insights How to Make Your Content Better

Discussing search engine optimization techniques and questions.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Whether you're a blogger, vlogger, podcaster, marketer, or business owner, creating top-notch content is vital for getting more visitors, leads, sales, and cash in your pocket. Whether you want to do digital marketing or search engine optimization, you should always create better content. If your content is not good no matter what you do, your content will never generate traffic. Here are some tips to make your content stand out:

1. Find the right keywords: Use keyword research tools to find words that match your content. When you search for something on Google do you take note of the "People Also Ask" section? Use those questions as keywords for your content. Try to find long-tail search terms for your content. Focus on niche keywords, instead of generic keywords
  2. Check out your competition: Before you create your content, see what your competitors are doing. Try to do something similar, but better. Provide better value
  3. Create content that's valuable and shareable: People like to share stuff that's helpful. So, publish original research, case studies, and detailed guides.
  4. Make it look good: Proper titles, headings, and descriptions matter as much as keywords. Make your content easy to read with bullet points and short paragraphs. Your headings should answer common questions. Content formatting with proper title tags is very important.

I try to post what I think might interest my fellow members. I try to learn the room. If there's only two members who aren't very active that like anime, then me making anime threads are a waste of my time when I know that no one is going to post to those topics. But if everyone likes talking about other subjects like politics or video games or whatever, than I can focus on making similar threads that target those members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor