Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the tools for finding long tail key words

Here are 8 ways to find long tail keywords.
Google “Searches Related to…” ...
Answer The Public. ...
Forums and Boards. ...
Google Autocomplete. ...
Soovle. ...
People Also Ask Boxes. ...
Google Search Console Performance Report. ...
Google Trends.

Advertisement Placeholder
In addition to Google keyword planner, SEMrush and the likes, I think the best out there is LongTailPro - they're an excellent source in getting long tail keywords needed in research or marketing. You can read reviews about them and thank me later

Longtailpro is the keyword tools are used to do keyword research for my blogs and that of my clients. It is a paid tool. How to make use of keyword.io

Some of the tools for finding long tail key words may include google “searches related to best SEO Link building software. Ever notice that when you scroll to the bottom of google’s search results there’s a section called searches related to best SEO

Devices to become utilize are actually: Google Recommendations are actually an incredible resource of lengthy rear keyword variants. Utilize Google's Associated Searches as well as Research study Devices. Mine Your Analytics as well as Your Hunt Inquiry Records and Search Wikipedia.

Tools to be use are: Google Suggestions are an awesome source of long tail keyword variations. Use Google's Related Searches and Research Tools. Mine Your Analytics and Your Search Query Reports and also Browse Wikipedia.

Exactly, these are what I've been making use in trying to do this kind of thing for a long while and from my trials they have actually been effective in doing it successfully.

Make use of longtail pro or keyword planner. Personally I don't like using search tools because of its subscription fee attached.

as digital people it is important to niche down on the internet and having we also have to be constantly checking for the keywords that are popular in our ecosystem in order to be ahead of our competition. in my use I know of sem rush a very good planner and off course the popular google keywoed planner but I think I need more any suggestions?
Well, all I could say concerning tools for finding long-tail keywords is to use the best platform ever that help get any information of anything we are looking for and the name of the platform is google so with that you will get more suggestion I guess.

A simple Google search will give you a list of tools that you can use to find keywords. I use semrush to find what keywords my competitors are using and I try to use the same keywords on my content

Best Tools for Finding Long-Tail Keywords
  • HubSpot Content Strategy Tool.
  • Answer the Public.
  • Semrush.
  • KWFinder.
  • Keyword Tool Dominator.
  • Wordtracker.
  • Ubersuggest.
  • LongTailPro.

I frequently make use of ubbersugest and semrush to get any search results concerning a particular Keyword. I also use Keyword suffer extension on my kiwi browser for more results.

Ahref is one of the best keyword research tools out there. It has a lot of filters to a cover less competitive keywords on Google search engine. I use it regularly for researching keywords for my website. The easiest part is that it is available on most of the group buy websites.

Most of the tools out there are paid tools after using there free version. But the one I use with convenience without any form of problem is Google keyword planner. With this software, you will be able to search for both long tail and short tail keywords for your article writing job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds