Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is keywords research and targeting?

Ononivami

Credits
Keyword research and targeting is a crucial aspect of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It involves identifying the words and phrases that potential customers are using to search for products or services like yours, and then using those keywords to enhance your website present and content so that search engines can more easily comprehend what your site is about.
The styles in keyword research and targeting include:
  • Knowing your target audience and what they are seeking on the web.
  • Utilising keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc. to find requisite keywords and phrases that have a high search volume and low competition.
  • Examining the competition to see which keywords your competitors are targeting.
  • Seeking long-tail keywords that have lower search volume but may be easier to rank for.
  • Forming a list of target keywords and phrases to use in your website's content, meta tags, and URLs.
  • Adding keywords naturally into your website's content, and try to avoid keyword stuffing.
  • Keeping track of your keyword rankings and making adjustments as needed.
Once you have gotten the keywords that you want to target, you can then use them throughout your website to optimize your pages, such as meta tags, title tags, content, URLs, images and other elements.

Google is/was a keyword-centric search engine. I believe they still rely on keywords or magic words to some extent. Using the proper keywords in search and in content matters. I have personally experienced how results are better when we use the right words.

Google is/was a keyword-centric search engine. I believe they still rely on keywords or magic words to some extent. Using the proper keywords in search and in content matters. I have personally experienced how results are better when we use the right words.
Conducting keyword research is highly crucial in enhancing the presence of the website in search results. The keywords that must be adopted should be search intent.

Is there any free tool that we can use? From what I see, most tools are paid and are expensive as well. I do not know any free or affordable tools that do this work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor