Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Credits
Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon. Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers. Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

The same thing goes for an entrepreneur who wants to excel in his business endeavour, he must imbibe the reading culture.

I have read many books ranging from history, to politics, to marketing, to relationship, business and lots more.

So, If anyone asks me to recommend three books for him as he is about to embark on their journey of enterprenurship, here are the titles I will mention:

1 Before You Quit Your Job: This is an excellent book on personal finance/business book written by Robert Kiyosaki.

This book gives solid advices on the journey of building business with the authors personal life examples.

2 The E-myth Revisited: this wonderful business book is written by Micheal E Gerber arguable world number one small business guru.

This book teaches how to stop working in your business and start work ON it, you can only understand this cliche deeper when you read the book.

3 Good To Great: This is a classic business book written by Jim Collins. This is a must for entrepreneur who aspires to build business that will benefit generations to come.

It contains decent approaches to build a business empire. It explains why some company thrives on all storm and how to replicate their success.

Other notable mention are

How To Create A Business The Thrive In Your Absence by Dr Abib Olamitoye.

100 absolute unbreakable laws of business success by Brian Tracy

Midas Touch by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump

Guide To Investing by Robert Kiyosaki

Think Like A Champion by Donald Trump

Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Blue Ocean Strategies (forgot the author)

What are you top three books you will recommend an entrepreneur???

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
I haven’t read any of these books but from the books I have read I believe they’ll make a good enterpreneur.
Rich dad,Poor dad- sold more than a million copy worldwide and it’s known for the ability to motivate you and gear your drive into achieving business success. It was authored by Sharon letcher and Robert kiyosaki
Psychology of wealth— will help you create a great relationship with your hustle and money

I don't read books to become a successful entrepreneurs, unless reading a writing tutorials here online. Watch video tutorials also to get enlightened about how to be a successful entrepreneur, as a business owner.

Behold the Dreamers inspires with its timeless plea for courage. Set during the 2008 financial crisis, this New York Times bestselling novel is told through the eyes of a young Cameroonian woman and shines a light on the immigrant experience with a wit and compassion that’s lacking in today’s political conversation. The story feels more relevant than ever as equality movements redefine what it means to be an immigrant living in the United States.

I am extremely glad Robert kiyosaki's books made it to your list, although I have just read only "Rich dad,poor dad", and "Before You Quit Your Job", I am yet to read "Midas Touch by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump". I will be reading that anytime soon. As for my own recommendations I would suggest any if possible all Robert kiyosaki's books,Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill,Good To Great by Jim Collins.

For growing in finance and maintaining wealth I recommend the richest man in Babylon and rich Dad poor dad, also for someone who wants to start out as an entrepreneur I'll recommend the atheist. These three books are my top 3 of all time as every page of these books deliver thought provoking secrets.

Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon.

Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers.

Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

The same thing goes for an entrepreneur who wants to excel in his business endeavour, he must imbibe the reading culture.

I have read many books ranging from history, to politics, to marketing, to relationship, business and lots more.

So, If anyone asks me to recommend three books for him as he is about to embark on their journey of enterprenurship, here are the titles I will mention:

1 Before You Quit Your Job: This is an excellent book on personal finance/business book written by Robert Kiyosaki.

This book gives solid advices on the journey of building business with the authors personal life examples.

2 The E-myth Revisited: this wonderful business book is written by Micheal E Gerber arguable world number one small business guru.

This book teaches how to stop working in your business and start work ON it, you can only understand this cliche deeper when you read the book.

3 Good To Great: This is a classic business book written by Jim Collins. This is a must for entrepreneur who aspires to build business that will benefit generations to come.

It contains decent approaches to build a business empire. It explains why some company thrives on all storm and how to replicate their success.

The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws... By Brian Tracy is awesome. Everytime I read it, I learn something new.

I would also recommend the Richest Man in Babylon, a great resource on how to manage your finances both within your business and your personal life.

I don't know any book to recommend for you as a young entrepreneur but what I can say about being an interpreneur is that you must be willing to satisfy and provide the need of your customers and Clients and these are the things that will make your business or whatever field you venture into to succeed,the only thing I can even say this that you should not be greedy in whatever business you are doing just be patient and let things takes is own natural shape.

Entrepreneurs who wants to break even needs to read some important books written by some billionaires who have succeeded in one Business or the other. I have been in this shoes before while I was trying to setup my business. The best Business book I can recommend for any entrepreneur is, Rich Dad poor Dad, small business big money and the richest man in Babylon

I have only read rich dad poor dad and think and grow rich. But they were long time ago before I came into the practical world of economics and finances: labour market. I do not share the beileve about reading books to be financially independent . For me , they dont actually give that. I mean the number of books to put to use does not directly impact how well you thrive in the financial world. Its just like motivational books and speakers: I see them all as easier "SAID THAN DONE". information and its application-experience...hands on experience are faster and more resultful.

I don't read books to become a successful entrepreneurs, unless reading a writing tutorials here online. Watch video tutorials also to get enlightened about how to be a successful entrepreneur, as a business owner.

I'm almost the same way with my perception when it comes to reading books. I can very much read books for fun and knowledge but not to help make me a successful rich man. I rather work under one who's already successful in life and learn the tricks in practical.

I still maintained that knowledge is power reading books will prepare you to achieve great success in line with the business you want to go into.
The aforementioned books and their authors are all recommended for entrepreneurs who wish to make tangible progress in there respective business pursuits.
I will advice business owners and managers to read those books digest them and then apply the knowledge into their businesses.

I'm almost the same way with my perception when it comes to reading books. I can very much read books for fun and knowledge but not to help make me a successful rich man. I rather work under one who's already successful in life and learn the tricks in practical.
That sounds good, the best way to learn and become successful, is when you work under a successful and skilled individual. Who will help you step by step till you learn the practical aspect of the teachings. And stand good to go and become a skilled person of your own, and not relying on his expertise again to succeed.

That sounds good, the best way to learn and become successful, is when you work under a successful and skilled individual. Who will help you step by step till you learn the practical aspect of the teachings. And stand good to go and become a skilled person of your own, and not relying on his expertise again to succeed.

Exactly, nothing beats the practical experience you get from actually doing something unlike when you are just reading it in theory with books. It's why over here in Nigeria schools don't really equip students on how to be effective in the society because they lack the necessary practical training unlike abroad. Imagine a biochemistry student in Nigeria not being able to conduct simple DNA test.

Exactly, nothing beats the practical experience you get from actually doing something unlike when you are just reading it in theory with books. It's why over here in Nigeria schools don't really equip students on how to be effective in the society because they lack the necessary practical training unlike abroad. Imagine a biochemistry student in Nigeria not being able to conduct simple DNA test.
Hmm, that's challenging issues in our educational sector. That's issues the government need to look into, and remedy the lack of adequate institution facilities to enable good learning environment. All they care is how to steal money to solve their own personal wants, and not addresses all issues entangling the country in general.

I never read any books to become a successful entrepreneur, because the best way is to learn and become a successful and skilled individual. Because when it comes to read books I read it for fun.

Hmm, that's challenging issues in our educational sector. That's issues the government need to look into, and remedy the lack of adequate institution facilities to enable good learning environment. All they care is how to steal money to solve their own personal wants, and not addresses all issues entangling the country in general.

Seriously, it's so disheartening that a country as big as Nigeria well known as the giant of Africa can't really have a good government that would invest in their educational sector.

Funny enough, most of our politicians don't have their kids schooling here in the country but out in Europe.

Seriously, it's so disheartening that a country as big as Nigeria well known as the giant of Africa can't really have a good government that would invest in their educational sector.

Funny enough, most of our politicians don't have their kids schooling here in the country but out in Europe.
You spoke admirably, we are blessed with resources that will enable more development in the country. Build more factories and industries that specialize on food production and extraction of raw materials into finished goods/products etc. But those old folks we call politicians can never address this kind opportunities that will put bring employment to the youths and those facing jobless issues.

I have known very few popular and effective books for both upcoming and already made entrepreneurs, the best for me still remains , Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. Another one i can recommend is The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau, try the first two, preferable by me.

Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon.

Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers.

Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

I have never read this book but looking at what you have written in it makes me want to read this book once in my life because it contains the secret of success. And we can be successful. It must be read by every human being who wants to be successful

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds