Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the importance of money to our lives?

Money plays an essential role in our lives, and it can have significant impacts on our well-being and overall quality of life. Money can significantly impact our lives and offer us the ability to enjoy better quality of life, but it is important to remember that it is not the only thing that matters. Our relationships, mental health, and sense of purpose and fulfillment are equally important factors to consider.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, we have a lot of ways that people use to spend their money, I think we now have the digital currency you don't have to be taking physical cash with you, with just your phone you can be able to do a lot of things.
Yeah, many people around the world do not like going with cash presently because they can easily transfer money from their phones to buy whatever they like. This is also the strategy I am using presently.

Money is very important to our lives because diverse groups could trade with ea h other. Without money we would still be in a barter system and our economy would most likely be smaller.

Money is very important to everyone of us, because it's play a better role in your lives because without money in lives it will look useless, so we all need money to survive in these world.

Money is a tool for a comfortable life with facilities and it should be treated as a tool not the whole life, unfortunately for some people their whole life is money.

That's true, no need to be caring cash around, you can make good use of it by doing transfer just like you said, that's what happens during this time when there's scarcity of cash.
Yeah, even when there is no scarcity of cash I do not like to carry cash around. making transfer with your phones whenever you buy something or with your credit card is actually the best in my own perspective.

Yes exactly, just like me I don't want to carry cash around, I prefer to keep my money on my account, just like you said, making transfer is preferable. That's what I do.
It is good to know that I am not alone on that. it is just too inconvenient for me to be bringing cash out all the time. Whenever I buy something i just make a transfer, and that's it.

Money is a tool for a comfortable life with facilities and it should be treated as a tool not the whole life, unfortunately for some people their whole life is money.
you can say that money can buy you comfort, as you can be able to afford whatever you need in life, like a good car, nice home and the best of amenities that can make your life very comfortable.

Actually money has alot of impotence to our society such as:
The stabilisation of peace in out society, Promotion of good health through healthy food and clean environment etc.

Actually money has alot of impotence to our society such as:
The stabilisation of peace in out society, Promotion of good health through healthy food and clean environment etc.
Definitely, money is very much important and necessary for the stabilisation of any society. Countries that made use of their money are actually stabilized. The importance of money cannot be underestimated.

There are alot of importance that money plays in our various existence or as we lived.

The ability of a person to be able to meet up with the basic necessities of life, is determined by money.

Every individual that wants to survive in life needs money. It is the major reason why a lot of people always look for jobs and start various businesses. The reason is because money is important.

Well money means alot of human existence and to some extent, I believe if there is no money, there are some lives that will be very difficult to exist because they won't be able to meet up with the basic necessities of life.

Making money online is very important, it will help you to be financially independent an not only that you can be able to take good care of your needs, working online is very important.
Working online is actually a different ball game. Whenever you work on the internet consistently you can be able to achieve financial freedom much better than those who work offline. but it may take some years of hard work and persistence.

Money is very important for us. You can buy things you want and more without money. We're practically nothing because we need money to buy simple human needs like shelter, food, water, and things like that. That's why there are so many people who are desperate for money that they can rob a bank or do things like that.

Based on our modern society, I believe that without money, it will be very difficult for people to recognize your existence. It makes you financially independent and be able to meet up to your need at the best time you wanted it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds