Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the forums or websites where I can earn money online?

Hamza1

Addicted member
Credits
I haven't tried working online and this is my first forum where I'm working so far. I had tried some forums and websites but they are just scam and some of the websites are so complicated. And some of the website's withdraw procedure don't work in my country (Pakistan).

Can you guys suggest me some easy forums or websites from where I can earn? I heard about trendri as well. I checked it's reviews and it's pretty good like bizdustry. Can you tell me about it also how can I work on it and how can I registered myself with or without giving money first. And how can I get withdrawal it will be a great help.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working online or doing online business has a lot of advantages.

And one major advantage is location.

You cab work any where you so desire, but as your say, their are loads of scam site that promise heaven and earth and at the end of the day is a scam.

But the best way to earn money online is to have a skill.

If you have a skill like writing skill, video editing etc.

you cab work on fiveer, up work etc

But the site I am currently working now is call humanatic.

Do your research about the site

Humanatic.com.

Is very legit

There are many online sites where one can earn money. But a lot of them are too stressful, that is they pay very little amount of money for tasks that take too much of your time. bizdustry.com and Noise.cash are legit sites you should try

Change Your Environment. Get out of the house and go somewhere new.
Learn Something New. ...
Create a Vision Board. ...
Get Back to Nature. ...
Visit Your Local Bookstore. ...
Try a New Creative Art Form. ...
Keep a Notebook to Jot Down Ideas. ...
Learn About the History of Your Craft.

There are so many forums and websites where you can earn good money online. To begin with, this very forum you have used to make and ask this question, earns you money for doing that already. See how interesting it gets now?

I haven't tried working online and this is my first forum where I'm working so far. I had tried some forums and websites but they are just scam and some of the websites are so complicated. And some of the website's withdraw procedure don't work in my country (Pakistan).

Can you guys suggest me some easy forums or websites from where I can earn? I heard about trendri as well. I checked it's reviews and it's pretty good like bizdustry. Can you tell me about it also how can I work on it and how can I registered myself with or without giving money first. And how can I get withdrawal it will be a great help.
Well, I think for making money online, you'd rather start by asking yourself what skillsets do you have and what can you do without being pushed. All you need to is have a skill set that will help you earn from it. Otherwise, i would say it is hard to get legit sites like bizdustry. Therefore, i wouldn't propose any that may end up bringing you down.

Since you are a member of this forum, I will advise you to look at no other places except here. The reason is that you have all what you can excited for when it comes to get paid to post website. The commenting is literally unlimited. And the threshold is very low compare to order gets paid to post website.

Although i'm not in trendri but my fellow friends have recommended trendri which i refuse to join later on they started complaining of the owner not paying which i laugh so just for now manage your earning on this plateform because most wearing site is a waste of time

There are a few of them that are legit, you have to be careful of the one you're using to avoid wastinf your time and effort in the long run. My 2 cents

If what you want is to earn money in forums other than Bizdustry I can recommend GPTForum, a legitimate site because I have cashed in it, but to register you must receive an invitation code. On the site you can charge by Paypal and crypto, if you are interested write me.

If what you want is to earn money in forums other than Bizdustry I can recommend GPTForum, a legitimate site because I have cashed in it, but to register you must receive an invitation code. On the site you can charge by Paypal and crypto, if you are interested write me.

Have they put the invitation link back in place as it was lifted for a week? I don't think anyone else joined during that time but it could really do with some new members. I have been posting there every day and it gets harder as time goes on but it is a good site and legitimate.

There are a lot of sites in which you can work and earn money online but the main problem is that the pay is not that great. This site is of course a great way to make some money online in your leisure time. There are also other ste like noisecash that pays you in cypto for posting.

A good google search will give all the findings and information you need on this question. There are so so many out there, but not all are worth it

There are many do sites where you can earn online but not all of them pays, mist of them are scams the only two I can introduced to you is bizdustry and Gptforum.

Well, in the meantime you can start exploring this Bizdustry, and here you will find many suggestions about.
I tell you that before, I worked for many years for Mylot. There you get paid to write free-themed articles, according to standard determinage guidelines and you get paid for reader feedback (likes, comments).
However, there are many around the web.

Bizdustry is better than others because others website pay a little amount.
discussion hab is a good site.
Okex is good for earing

Last edited:

Do you have a digital skill? If no then you will have to settle for survey and ptp sites that pay just pennies. You can try timebucks or picoworker.

The best forum you can make money and even online for sure is this platform you are in rigjt now. It is a tested nd.pgood proof platform tht pays without fail

There are different forms you can choose to withdraw from especially get paid to post forums where you can get paid for writing or creating threads example is bizdustry, trendri etc

Have they put the invitation link back in place as it was lifted for a week? I don't think anyone else joined during that time but it could really do with some new members. I have been posting there every day and it gets harder as time goes on but it is a good site and legitimate.
I have two invitations available. Like you do, I connect daily but more members are needed to give more activity and dynamism to the page. You know that the invitations are limited, I had 3 and a new member has already signed up, so I offer the two I have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds