Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the common SEO mistakes?

* Forgetting that faster is better. The first thing we'd like to touch on his site speed...
*Trying to rank for the wrong keywords.
*failing to invite people to visit your site.
*Neglacting to write awesome content.
*No call to action for your visitors..
*In short...
*No thinking ahead :The future is mobile....
When you don't make your websites to be mobile friendly, you are definitely cutting off over 50% of your traffic because most people now prefer to use their smartphone to access most sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of these common mistakes include;
~not using 301 redirect.
~slow page loading speed.
~endleas scrolling.

~canonicalising.
~not designing responsively.
~overlooking keyword research.

Targeting low competitive keywords is one of the common mistake made by the people. When this happens, you are going to receive lots of traffic on your website.

Plagiarism is a big mistake that most website owners and bloggers make. Another is overstuffing articles with keywords or not using the keywords enough.
Another thing that site owners make mistake about is not updating with relevant and consistent content to ensure easy visibility.

Not building backlinks for each pages, publishing on heavily saturated topics are some of the common SEO mistakes committed by most of the website owners.

I've never experienced any mistake while using the site engines. I've used countless of search engines but I haven't experienced any negative response from them.

Not Using Analytics to See What Converts
SEO isn’t only about massive amounts of free traffic. It’s also about conversion.

It’s easy to get caught up watching which phrases are sending you the most traffic, and then getting bummed when you can’t rank for those super-competitive, high-traffic keywords. But traffic isn’t all that matters

Building backlinks through private blog network is one of the common mistakes made by most newbies. They are doing this because they are not patient enough to wait for their website to rank so they engage in shady tactics to get it rank faster. And SEO tactics like this usually attract Google penalty.

Common SEO Mistakes
  • Slow Site Speed.
  • Bad Reviews on Google.
  • Faulty Google My Business Verification Code.
  • Lack of Location-Specific Pages.
  • Duplicate Content.
  • Broken Images and Missing Alternative Texts.
  • Outdated Content and Information on Site
  • Not Optimizing Your Website for Mobile.

* Forgetting that faster is better. The first thing we'd like to touch on his site speed...
*Trying to rank for the wrong keywords.
*failing to invite people to visit your site.
*Neglacting to write awesome content.
*No call to action for your visitors..
*In short...
*No thinking ahead :The future is mobile....
There is no way your website can actually grow and rank very high on Google without you adding decent content on the website all the time because it will help people to find the website when the search for it on the internet.

There are some people who usually rush whenever they want to achieve a good search engine optimisation score. It is important to note that search engine optimisation is not something you can achieve in a day as it is a step-by-step process.

Lack of keyword analysis before embarking on creating content on the targeted keywords. it is very important to check the competition on the first page for the keyword you want to run for on your website before anything else. I didn't stay can I end up in high competitive niche.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds