Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best ways to track your own performance?

I think the best way you can actually do this is to get a feedback from people that have supported you in your business or any area of your consideration with this you have a deeper understanding of how you can rate your performance , I think this is the best way you can do it.
to imrove your performance manage the difficult cast himself.The main part to imrove performance is get feedback from the customers.Imrove your skills
get information from different sites share their ideas with each other punctual in time

Advertisement Placeholder
When a well articlate long or short term goals has been laid out,you set out plan and strategy to acheive them.You evaluate your progress based on the time frame you have set out to acheive.

The best way to track your own performance is to keep a book where you can take note of all you activities and your goal set and you have to give your self some specific task and ensure you do them

1. Keep a handwritten journal.
2.Input into an app on your phone or tablet.
3.Use a voice recorder.
4.Write them on your calendar.
5.Continually add to your resume.
6.Related: How to Painlessly Keep 7.Your Resume Updated (Even While Employed
Create an online portfolio.

Even as a business owner, no matter how you take yourself as an experienced business owner or entrepreneur or not. It is very important to have personal check, and to always schedule time yime for reading, attending business seminars and taking different business courses.

I am sure many of set goals, either daily, weekly or monthly goals. we can use these goals setting strategy to check our performances now and then. Personally for me, i write all my monthly goals down and check them at the end of the month and score myself.
Good you control your goal in a very good way Because you can never succeed without any Strategy.

I work at an organization and the job is pretty tough. I have to make sales and convince people to buy products. On average I make one sale per day and I believe that I am doing pretty good by the grace of God Almighty. However, my employer is so hungry that he pressurizes us workers and expect more and more, even though the company is doing pretty good. This is something I do not like. If you are making one sale per day for your employer, then I believe you are doing good.

I prefer subdividing my tasks into smaller and practical mini-tasks or mini objectives. That way, you can set objectives for the day and evaluate your achievement later in the evening. Then set the goals for the following day.

You made a nice point, i think starting with those complex task should be tackled first before going on completing those simple tasks. Even when we are facing some little dizziness after exhausting our strength on the tough tasks.

Figure out how you want to measure your development. Some of these measurements may be the goals, deadlines and timelines set by your boss, but other metrics should relate to your personal aims and objectives. Make your objectives SMART.

To monitor your performance against your objectives and metrics, reflect on your performance regularly. At the end of each week, review your objectives and metrics, then ask yourself: what went well? What didn't go well? What can you do to improve?

Continually seek feed back and move forward.
Absolutely! Setting goals and objectives one needs to achieve is the way to track ones development. At the end of the month or bimonthly you can look at the ones you've been able to do and how far you've gone. Feedback is a very good one too

Tracking your performance is a function of physically measure your results in your engagement, if it is a business, how much is your productivity, also, how is your profit maximization, all these are ways to track your performance

Address the hardest and longest tasks first. You probably won't need to complete them immediately, yet begin and get a thought of how much work and time will be required. I had consistently accomplished this at work, and it worked out that one of my coordinations reading material said something very similar. Start the hard and long stuff first, and stress over the little stuff after you have tended to the huge issues.
I don't see any difficulty in tracking your own performance, I think one should be able to keep records of how everything about the business is going, then compare it with the initial level , then he will be able to track his level of performance

You're on point, as a result of tracking the business performance you are keeping close eye on what you can achieve by the end of every week, month in your business. Analysing the business productivity, profit, losses, and total expenditures etc, makes the owner to be in control of what's going on with the business.
Tracking your performance is a function of physically measure your results in your engagement, if it is a business, how much is your productivity, also, how is your profit maximization, all these are ways to track your performance

I feel that the best way to track one's performance us being discipline, take record of your input, reward yourself after accomplishing a tedious work. By so doing, you can motivate yourself and do better next time.

Well simply put, track your performance by planning things out, don't just do something. Planning is key, as once you have that settled, you'll pretty much know what to do from there. I collect everything I do and I keep it in a safe place for later. It really comes down to being on top of things, making sure you have everything you need and then some.

One of those things you need to watch and update is your profit per day, by this, you must have a clear record of money going out and coming into the organization, do make sure to spend on marketing and surveys and note the results, working on the results can improve the customer level, at the end of the month, do make sure to analyse the results.

The best way to track your own performance is to set targets and milestones to be achieved. That way you would be able to know if you performed poorly by not meeting your target or performed awesomely well by surpassing your target/milestones.

Address the hardest and longest tasks first. You probably won't need to complete them immediately, yet begin and get a thought of how much work and time will be required. I had consistently accomplished this at work, and it worked out that one of my coordinations reading material said something very similar. Start the hard and long stuff first, and stress over the little stuff after you have tended to the huge issues.
This is ready a neat trick, but in reality, it's the hardest thing to do. We human beings tend to always avoid the most difficult tasks for last, and at the end of the day, it doesn't get done.

I've used this tactic when reading for examination and it's great.

There is no better way to track your performance except through record keeping. Record keeping helps you to detect when u are having a prrogressive flow or not

One of the best way you can track your own performance is by keeping records of your achievement and growth in your business. With time you will know your performance

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds