Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best ways to increase the visitors on youtube channel?

I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
If you want to get more subscribers on your YouTube channel you have to advertise products that really catches people's attention. For instance if you are advertising a paying platform, it must be real, and legit. Once you are true people will always follow you.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a nice little hack that you can use for your YouTube channel right away. Youtube let you add a watermark that could be shown on all your videos and at all the time. This adds another way for your viewers to subscribe to your channel. This is how this watermark looks lik

The best legitimate way to make that happen is with your post. Improving the content of your YouTube page and what you post on it. Also you can spend money on adverts and sharing your YouTube page.

The best way to increase visitor on YouTube channel is to upload a very good and quality video...the content of the video must be very good and it should be of the people interest...its should be good for the viewers.

One of the best way of getting more visitors to your YouTube channel or even repeated visitors coming back to take a look at your YouTube channel is to have a very good content. content is very important and integral to the growth of your YouTube channel because, despite everything you do if your content is wack, people would stop coming.

I think one of the best ways to get likes and subscribers is to upload quality videos that are interesting to the general public.
You can do marketing but if you want real subscribers, I do not recommend ptc sites, since the vast majority do not visit your channel again. You can promote it with eye-catching ads and summary comments from your channel.
You are very right@Sariana this is what he can do to increase awareness on his YouTube.
The quality of the video they post really matters a lot.
I know what interest me whenever i visit other site. If i can learn or know how to make money on YouTube definitely i will make people feel free to visit my site and subscribe as well.

You are very right@Sariana this is what he can do to increase awareness on his YouTube.
The quality of the video they post really matters a lot.
I know what interest me whenever i visit other site. If i can learn or know how to make money on YouTube definitely i will make people feel free to visit my site and subscribe as well.
That's right, if that's what you want, you should fight for it @GIFTMICHAEL . As you say, raise awareness by posting quality videos and little by little you will achieve success. When I like a video, the content is what motivates me to stay until the end. And in view of that I give it a like

That's right, if that's what you want, you should fight for it @GIFTMICHAEL . As you say, raise awareness by posting quality videos and little by little you will achieve success. When I like a video, the content is what motivates me to stay until the end. And in view of that I give it a like
Exactly i will try my best to fight for it, Dream does not come so easily. With the right skill somebody can easily create a good contents video that can make people to keep return to their YouTube account.
Thank you for giving me tips my Sariana🙏

Exactly i will try my best to fight for it, Dream does not come so easily. With the right skill somebody can easily create a good contents video that can make people to keep return to their YouTube account.
Thank you for giving me tips my Sariana🙏
I trust that you will be able to achieve it @GIFTMICHAEL , as you say with the appropriate skills and abilities. Dreams have to be pursued until they are reached, you just have to always fight for them with a positive mind, jump and avoid obstacles. Do not wait for them to arrive alone, since that will not happen.

The best way to get visitors or more viewers to your YouTube channel aside posting premium contents is to advertise you channel through other social media platform like Facebook, Tweeter and sharing it amongst friends via WhatsApp groups

obviously the best way to improve YouTube channel view is by posting your links and videos in others social Media platform but I think the most perfect means of promoting your channel is simply by advertising, paid advertising will draw the necessary patronage you need to your YouTube channel even subscriber.

This
I trust that you will be able to achieve it @GIFTMICHAEL , as you say with the appropriate skills and abilities. Dreams have to be pursued until they are reached, you just have to always fight for them with a positive mind, jump and avoid obstacles. Do not wait for them to arrive alone, since that will not happen.
This is very important to me especially your timely response and encouragement.
I will surely pursue my dreams this year until i achieve it.
There are challenges but i believe that i will surely surmount them all.

The best way to gain subscribers and views is by introducing or advertising your link or sample on any socialmedia platform. Facebook is number 1 on the list. And also, your content must be catchy to the viewers

I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
I think you should do sime paid promotion of around 3-4$ on insta meme groups , Telegram channels, it will definitely increase your subscribers and help you grow your channel , if your content is worthy!

There are many ways, especially now and almost all because of the internet. You can use social media platforms, various forum sites to promote your channel. Your content should also be interesting and relevant, so that those who visit your channel will spread it to their friends and acquaintances.

Promote your YouTube channel on social media. This is among the best option for promoting your YouTube channel for free. Whenever you upload a new video on your channel, share it on social media. But only remember to share your videos to the targeted and interested public.

YouTube traffic will come automatically if you have good content, you need to have engaged content, because if you drop good content and change to trash, you subscribers will start in-subscribing from your channel. You need to have a good thumbnail it also attract people to your channel.

Choose carefully your thumbnail. The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. Think over your title and video description. Create a Custom Background Image. Make Your Best Video “Featured” Add Channel Tags. Pay Attention to Comments. Recent Activity is a win-win situation.

The most effective way of attracting subscribers to your channel and increasing your views is to work more on the video titles. Video title must be intriguing and generates curiosities. This will fear the drive and increase the traffic on your YouTube channel. Also share your links on social media platforms

Quality content creation is key, make sure your contents are very good. Try the use of keywords also in your title. You can tell your friends to help you advertise and share with some of their friends. You can always share on your social media.
I love your contribution. Of course creating good content and be consistent with it helps to promote your YouTube account. Once you are good at creating content, the next thing is to creat a link to your YouTube account and display it on other social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds