Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best ways to increase the visitors on youtube channel?

I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
To enhance YouTube subscribers and viewers to complete watch time you should involve your friends which are close to you.
They are the best tool and with all this upload the informative and good content which people like then you can achieve your target.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
You need to upload good videos with quality content on your YouTube channel and upload the kind of videos that people are interested in nowadays and the funny videos will be very good for success of YouTube channels.

Advertising of your YouTube channel is most important..If u do this many people aware from your channels..They subscribe your YouTube channel and watch your videos and then u can earn more from you tube.

To make money through your uTube channels you must have high traffic. Who subscribed to your channel and follow your update and give it a tops up.

Making money on Utube can be an act one has to learn to achieve it. I still think your title matters alot compare to what is in the video.

When you have an enticing title, you draw the attention of many to see what your page is certainly all about. In that process, be careful not to deceive people. Be truthful. What you say you topic is all about let it be like that. It will be disappointing after clicking your page and then discover it is about something entirely different.

💥Make your youtube channel attractive by uploading videos which are related to the interest of audience.

💥 Your videos must be unique to attract attention of Interested viewers.

💥Share your videos in different Facebook groups related to the field in which you made the channel.
These are great tips to follow of you want to get to that monetization point.

I would like to add being consistent to this. You have to show up all the time, which means you must dedicate time and effort, at least one newn video weekly.

Well , actually write and post quality content that your "audience" will be interested in and will invest their time to watch your videos , then its about consistency, if you want consistent growth you may utilize all social media platforms instead of only YouTube so that, who never seen you on YouTube may see you on Facebook , as Facebook sharing is much easier and more intuitive , same goes for Instagram and the big social media platforms.

If you are a YouTuber and you want to increase traffic and visitors to your YouTube channel the first thing for you to do is to great high-quality content that might interest peopl or content that people are always eager to see with this you can have a lot of people flooding into your YouTube channel, you can post your YouTube link on forum as you may be able to meet prospective clients.

There is no alternative way to getting real and genuine traffic other than organic traffic.

What is organic traffic? Organic traffic, first is a means of increasing traffic on website through improving the search engine optimization of your website and other related stuff

This can be achieved by reaching certain requirements needed by Google and having your page rank first

The best way to lure people into your YouTube channel is by creating a catchy channel name. And upload a solid content. Also, by asking people to subscribe to your channel at the end of every video you upload.

The first is to YouTube keyword research and come up with easy to rank keywords. Once you have done that, the next thing is to create quality videos and fill them up on your YouTube channel. Make sure you use the keywords on your video title and description. Your video must not be too long, it must short and impactful. Do this consistently for three months straight and see how your view time goes up.

To get viewers in YouTube first you have to made good quality videos that should be interesting.you should also hve to create good content videos that us more attracted to viewers.then you would further go gfor advertising.because if thz content is not upto viewers choice it would not give you lasting benefit.

To increase traffic on your YouTube channel you can do the following things:
1. Post your channel link on social media with explanation what people can learn from your channel.
2. You can also increase traffic by paying to adsense.

If you’re aiming to optimize your YouTube marketing strategy, you want to get precise and ruthlessly selective about your goals—and the content that will get you there.

Because you aren’t making videos for everyone. You’re here for someone special: your audience.

A quick example: YouTuber White Winter Whispers has been making ASMR videos for a few years. She has plenty of the standard ASMR videos: crumple noises, brush noises, a few whispered songs, et cetera. All of those videos are floating around 60-70,000 views, which is impressive enough, by most counts. But she found her breakout two-million-view video with… Finnish tongue twisters

I also have a YouTube channel that I named SonnyG3 which I created even before Google acquired YouTube. When the monetization started it was pretty good that I was earning about $200 in a year. But the policy was changed and the minimum subscribers hurt me. This year my channel was able to gather more than 1,000 subscribers but I am still behind in the minimum watch hours so my channel is not earning yet. If I have the time maybe I have to be uploading new videos at least every week.

You can get subscribers and views on your video by advertising your channel and videos. However, if you have not published quality videos your subscribers begin to unsubscribe and you stop getting views. Thus, the first requirement is to build useful and interesting content.

Inform your family and friends about your channel, post your content on social media so people will see what you do, then they will visit your YouTube channel

The only way is to make a good content and attract people by your video also when you post good content video YouTube will promote your video by their self from this you can take a good traffic

If you want to increase your visitors on your YouTube channel, the first thing you need to do before creating a video is to do keyword research, after that you can now then proceed to create a highly engaging videos for your viewers that will also rank on YouTube search option. With that you will have lots of traffic to your channel.

1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
  2. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
  3. Use Tags.
  4. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
  5. Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
  6. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
  7. Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
  8. Use Guest YouTubers.

Getting traffic to YouTube channels is not a very easy task. You can start by creating a Facebook page or group around your YouTube channel which is the best and easiest way to get traffic. Other social media like.Instagram and twitter aren't that easy when it comes to acquiring followers.
You can also use Facebook ads and Instagram ads to lure people to your channel .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds