Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best ways to increase the visitors on youtube channel?

D target audience of most business dis day re d youths and most of dem spend their time on social media.so advertising to boost business is advisable to be done via social media

Advertisement Placeholder
You should be posting every video on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Build a following of people on each one - people that have an interest in the subject you are creating. Look out for people retweeting similar videos to yours. If they're responding to their content then chances are they'll respond to yours too.

Definitely keep active on YouTube - comment on videos, engage in conversations, etc - and you'll be seen. Just don't forget there's so many other platforms to get your videos out there.

I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
To increase followers on YouTube, you have to increase the quality of your channel. You have to put good videos and good content on YouTube channel, which will increase the interest of people towards your channel and this will surely increase your followers'.

I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
In my opinion
I think one of the best ways to get likes and subscribers is to upload quality videos that are interesting to the general public.
You can do marketing but if you want real subscribers, I do not recommend ptc sites, since the vast majority do not visit your channel again. You can promote it with eye-catching ads and summary comments from your channel.

Obviously advertising your channel is the best option to get more views and subscribers. You can advertise it on either social media websites, forums and other groups you are part of.
Obviously advertising your channel is the best option to get more views and subscribers. You can advertise it on either social media websites, forums and other groups you are pa

Hmm! But what about newbies like us who have limited funds?

The best way to constantly get visitors on your YouTube channel is to constantly produce very good content as long as you have a very good content, people will always want to check it out. If you happen to have a very large visitor and the quality of your content drops people will start to withdraw.

I think one about the most ideal approaches to get preferences and endorsers is to transfer quality recordings that are intriguing to the overall population. You can do advertising yet in the event that you need genuine supporters, I don't suggest ptc destinations, since by far most don't visit your channel once more. You can advance it with eye-getting advertisements and rundown remarks from your channel.

1. Create Compelling Content
  2. Encourage Viewers to Subscribe. ...
  3. Create Playlists to Keep People Watching. ...
  4. Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards. ...
  5. Add a Watermark to Your Videos. ...
  6. Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled. ...
  7. Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels

Second, you need to have useful content to achieve success in your career. The key three parameters (value material, timeliness, and quality) are what are taken into consideration. If you do not have high quality videos on your website, then subscribers and views are difficult to come by. Why not concentrate on making good content when your content is good you will be able to easily get subscriptions and views.

Most of the times we use social media to advertise social media. What do I mean by this? If you have a YouTube channel where you've made some quality and educative videos, you can advertise it by using another social media like Facebook, Twitter or whatsapp. The best way to go about this is to extract some interesting clip out of the video and post it on those social media then direct the people to see the whole video on your YouTube channel.

Get Views from YouTube's Organic Search Results
  1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
  2. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
  3. Use Tags.
  4. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
  5. Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
  6. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
  7. Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
  8. Use Guest YouTubers.

There are many ways you can increase your traffic on YouTube. The best way is to share the link of the YouTube channel in WhatsApp groups so that more people can join it. You can also market it. You can also promote it. You can do it by asking someone on YouTube.

This can be achieved by promoting a particular video via facebook ads or youtube ads. With all these if your content is a solution that solve a problem there's tendency of getting traffict to your video of channel. But constant post can bring in more traffic to your vlog.

It is very tough to get views or followers on YouTube. Many of my friends have their channels but having arround 300 or 400 viewrs in 4,5 years, so getting views is a lot difficult on YouTube. But you should upload best videos and best or rich contents plus try to send links of YouTube channel/videos to your friends in different groups at social media.

YouTube channel like any other kind of social media platform is a very vital tool for internet marketing and other fo of advertising. You can always get views by using other social media platforms like Facebook and the likes to market your channel

Try to create videos on trending topics because alot of people are searching for this trending keywords in the whole country (world). You can easily get alot of traffic with trending topics.
You can use "Google trends" to find out trending topics in your niche.

You should
Increase Views With Your Video Content
The content in your video is the most important factor in deciding just how many views it will get. Good content will result in better behavioral analytics that YouTube’s algorithm will recognize and reward your video with better organic search positioning

The key to more subscriber on YouTube is to post quality content, content with quality information, you can also run advertisement on various advertisement platforms where you can pay to get subscriber on your YouTube channel

There are many methods in which you can increase your YouTube subscribers and watch hours. If you want to do any online business, you must first of all understand keyword research. What research is important in the sense that it automatically directs people from Google to your site or YouTube channel. Other method is by uploading quality videos, you can also promote your channel on social media platforms.
[automerge]1612120755[/automerge]
There are many methods in which you can increase your YouTube subscribers and watch hours. If you want to do any online business, you must first of all understand keyword research. What research is important in the sense that it automatically directs people from Google to your site or YouTube channel. Other method is by uploading quality videos, you can also promote your channel on social media platforms.

In other to get views you, you have to offer real value that should be paid for free and run paid ads and make sure you asked them to subscribe. You can do that using Facebook, both paid and organic, instagram both paid and organic also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds