Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best passive income after retirement?

There are so many investments you can do after retirement, but one I recommend for retirees is for them to find a piece of land and go into agriculture as they can nuture it themselves.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are several ways to which you can earned passive income after retirement both online and offline.

You can engaged into business either in real estate, trading online, or invest your money in to any offline business.

Actually there are several ways to which you can earned passive income after retirement both online and offline.

You can engaged into business either in real estate, trading online, or invest your money in to any offline business.
Trading requires you to be active and I don't consider that as a passive income source. but investing in real estate is actually one of the best ways retirees can make money passively.

Having a business before retirement will earn you passive income. Just choose a business you are capable to venture into and be successful. As for me, I love selling of clothes because I believe when I am old, people will still be patronizing me.

There are many people who start their business even before they get retired. This is because they have to create a stream of income that could help them after they retire.

There are many people who start their business even before they get retired. This is because they have to create a stream of income that could help them after they retire.
Yeah, there is a woman in my area of residence that retired from her teaching job. What she did was to start a fruit business and I think she's making a lot of progress in it.

Yeah, there is a woman in my area of residence that retired from her teaching job. What she did was to start a fruit business and I think she's making a lot of progress in it.
The fruit business will only be worthwhile if it is done on a larger scale but if it is done on a retail scale, then I don't think it is a viable business to start for someone who just retired from a wepl paying job.

The fruit business will only be worthwhile if it is done on a larger scale but if it is done on a retail scale, then I don't think it is a viable business to start for someone who just retired from a wepl paying job.
I wouldn't consider the business as a small-scale business because I know she makes a lot of profit due to the patronage she gets. She's of course in a strategic location where thousands of people passes every day. You also need to understand that fruit is a perishable product.

Starting a real estate business can be very capital intensive and I would advise you choose other forms of business like trading cryptocurrency or forex trading which is less capital intensive.

Actually there are alot of platforms to which you can be making a good passive income both online and offline depending on what you know and have for that.

You can engage into really estate business if you have the resources to.

In my opinion, the best passive income after retirement is investing in real estate. Real estate investment whether it is homes, apartment buildings, agricultural lands is very lucrative.

In my opinion, the best passive income after retirement is investing in real estate. Real estate investment whether it is homes, apartment buildings, agricultural lands is very lucrative.
I believe that real estate will cost you alot of money except the retirees will consider loaning huge money for the business it's not for middle man,so I think that affiliate marketing or opening an online store is the best

The best is usually dependent on a lot of factors. For instance, the location.

Where I live investing in real estate is the best way to make sure that you have a nice passive income upon retirement.

There are ways to make passive income after retirement and one of the income ideas that is credible is rental properties. It is a very lucrative business that each and every individual will want to have access in order to make money, most especially for the retirees.
There are many ways, and it's really important to have passive income when you retire in order to have a comfortable life. I think the best way is to invest in live stock. Of course, first you need to learn about it, how it works, how you can make money with it, and more.

Most people tend to look for passive income after retirement especially ones that will come with lesser stress. For me I think Real Estate investment can earn you passive income and it comes with less stress.

There was a time when I considered cloud mining as a great way to generate passive income. However, the fact of the matter remains that it is one of the biggest scams. Therefore, i stopped considering it as an option.
It is true that cloud mining is a very good passive income to consider provided it is legitimate . However, getting to participate in a legitimate cloud mining program is what is extremely difficult.

Trading requires you to be active and I don't consider that as a passive income source. but investing in real estate is actually one of the best ways retirees can make money passively.

I also do not consider it a dependable source of income as people may suffer from losses and profits at the same time. If the ratio of loss is much higher than what you earn, then trading may not be considered a really good source of income. This is why i recommend people to learn how to trade in the first place.

I also do not consider it a dependable source of income as people may suffer from losses and profits at the same time. If the ratio of loss is much higher than what you earn, then trading may not be considered a really good source of income. This is why i recommend people to learn how to trade in the first place.
Probably, if your trading it is also important and necessary you have other reliable sources of income. This is because as a trader the market can go at any direction and you can make a lot of losses.

I believe that real estate will cost you alot of money except the retirees will consider loaning huge money for the business it's not for middle man,so I think that affiliate marketing or opening an online store is the best
It's true that real estate cost one a lot of money but it doesn't stress one out like affiliate marketing or opening an online store. Most retirees do not want to go into something that would stress them out.

The best passive income after retirement includes real estate investment, writing and self-publishing a book, Airbnb and short-term rentals, peer to peer rental platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds