Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best passive income after retirement?

Rental property is one of the passive income idea that I would recommend for the seniors. it is a kind of investment that does not give you stress before you can make money significantly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the best passive way to make income, depends on the success of the business you are doing after retirement. You can be making money from real estate business, trading or even online after your retirement.

There are ways to make passive income after retirement and one of the income ideas that is credible is rental properties. It is a very lucrative business that each and every individual will want to have access in order to make money, most especially for the retirees.
The person can engage in real estate. That is if the person knows about the business. If he does not, he can just engage in other businesses like blogging as long as he is interested in it.

The person can engage in real estate. That is if the person knows about the business. If he does not, he can just engage in other businesses like blogging as long as he is interested in it.
Real estate is a passive income idea that is meant for those who have retired because it is an invest investment that will give you passive income without the need to involve much effort.

There was a time when I considered cloud mining as a great way to generate passive income. However, the fact of the matter remains that it is one of the biggest scams. Therefore, i stopped considering it as an option.
What actually made you to consider cloud mining as a very big scam?. I have been hearing about it for some time now but I have not really considered it as a way of making passive income for myself.

I was also thinking about rental properties. They are just the best for retired people. They don't have to do anything but will keep earning. Most retired people are old and don't have the energy to go to work daily. Having rental houses that pay them is really good.

Real estate is a passive income idea that is meant for those who have retired because it is an invest investment that will give you passive income without the need to involve much effort.
You're right because it really does not require a lot of effort and the person may decide not to do anything or not to visit the locations where he has properties. He can do that when he is willing to

There are may ways to earned passive income after retirement even though it depends on how much you have invested and how good the investment is going. you can earned from trading, online and even real estate business offline.

I believe the best passive income after retirement is livestock, because these kind of business gives passive income in return when you understand the business very well, it gives good income.
That's the fact, the best way to earn money even after your retirement. It's expected of you to invest on things like stocks and real estate. You'll earn passive income on them as time goes on.

That's the fact, the best way to earn money even after your retirement. It's expected of you to invest on things like stocks and real estate. You'll earn passive income on them as time goes on.
In as much as you can make passive income from stocks, you can still lose huge amount of money if you do not have the experience on how to trade in the stock market.

The most passive income after retirement do either come from real estate or agricultural businesses and it all depends on your investment and what you are capable of doing.

Starting up a business will help you a lot, if you are retiring I'll advise you to start up a business, it will help you in terms of earning money to take care of your needs.

Having a business before retirement will earn you passive income. Just choose a business you are capable to venture into and be successful. As for me, I love selling of clothes because I believe when I am old, people will still be patronizing me.

I was also thinking about rental properties. They are just the best for retired people. They don't have to do anything but will keep earning. Most retired people are old and don't have the energy to go to work daily. Having rental houses that pay them is really good.
Rental properties is the best passive income for someone who has retired because it does not require much effort to implement and you can even hire a property agent to help out with the activities.

In as much as you can make passive income from stocks, you can still lose huge amount of money if you do not have the experience on how to trade in the stock market.
The stock market out there is somehow lucrative. In as much as you want to make money on stock, you have to learn all the necessary skills, knowledge about how to trade the stock.

The stock market out there is somehow lucrative. In as much as you want to make money on stock, you have to learn all the necessary skills, knowledge about how to trade the stock.
It is mandatory for anyone who wants to rove into stock investment to understand the stock business because it needs a lot of research before you venture into it.

Well if it comes to income after retirement, it is best to involve on either stock marketing or real estates. That do not need much stress and very good for retires.

I think there are several ways to which someone can earned passive income online after retirement depending on your skills. You can earned from real estate business, forums, and even investment of any kind either on stocks, crypto or forex.

Investment in bonds and stocks could be a passive income and you can also invest in real estate investment trust which is a good business for someone who has retired.
I agree with you, that stocks and bonds are very good passive form of investments after you retire but you should also equip yourself with the needed knowledge before investing.

Starting up a business is the best way an a passive way to earn income after retirement, if you have a good skills set you can be able to earn money, online or offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds