Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are key skills for business development?

Good communication skill is a very important because this will help you understand the need and what your customer will desire from you.. proper management and ability to control emotion is also very important for business development.. And also money.
and also the technical capacity inline with the operation of the business is also key.Good managerial acumen and a robust financial capacity to manage cash flow is another,these will definitelly help an organisation be more stronger.

Advertisement Placeholder
and also the technical capacity inline with the operation of the business is also key.Good managerial acumen and a robust financial capacity to manage cash flow is another,these will definitelly help an organisation be more stronger.
Well I dont really think most business can survive if both of these things is not balanced, I believe they all of them are very important in the modern society.. without which the risks of business failure is high.

Apart from funds for a business there are different and very important skills one need to know or learn to excel in the business, this mostly is determined by the kind of business one want to engage in

I believe that anybody who wants to be successful in business should be somebody who has great time management abilities . The ability to be able to negotiate with people and interact creatively and collaboratively is going to be a very good advantage about setting plans and sharing work.

Well I dont really think most business can survive if both of these things is not balanced, I believe they all of them are very important in the modern society.. without which the risks of business failure is high.
very true and these are skills one need to have to have inorder to be relevant in a competitive business environment,before this time i used to think financial management and vetting is just something i can just do one my own until i sat down wih expart and saw the need to engage professionals.

very true and these are skills one need to have to have inorder to be relevant in a competitive business environment,before this time i used to think financial management and vetting is just something i can just do one my own until i sat down wih expart and saw the need to engage professionals.
Yea, yes engaging of expert is just the best way, even if I have to start business , that is what I am also likely to do, anyway there are some business that you may not actually need an expert because of its nature.

Yea, yes engaging of expert is just the best way, even if I have to start business , that is what I am also likely to do, anyway there are some business that you may not actually need an expert because of its nature.
I think when it comes to the issue of finance and projection of any business it is very important to take the finance of any business very serious.The engagement of expert cannot be overemphasied.

I think when it comes to the issue of finance and projection of any business it is very important to take the finance of any business very serious.The engagement of expert cannot be overemphasied.
I believe so because the financial aspects of a business is even the most important thing and if it is being mismanaged the business is likely to brought down. I was just suggesting if good advice from an expert can really help us to manage the financial aspect of a business better.

One of the major skills for business development is getting a good business plan and management who will keep working toward acheiveing positive development of the organisation.

The various key skills for business development may include innovation, creativity the ability of an entrepreneur to introduce new ideas in to his business organisation and the management of both human and material resources.

The best way to develop your business is to always read how the business is going, don't just run your business without analyzing how the business is going

I believe so because the financial aspects of a business is even the most important thing and if it is being mismanaged the business is likely to brought down. I was just suggesting if good advice from an expert can really help us to manage the financial aspect of a business better.
sure it does,because left with us an an individual when it comes to allocation of resources based onpriority,we might think what we are putting our money on or spending our finances on are the best for that period,but an expart have to x-ray all the merit and give proper advice.

sure it does,because left with us an an individual when it comes to allocation of resources based onpriority,we might think what we are putting our money on or spending our finances on are the best for that period,but an expart have to x-ray all the merit and give proper advice.
Then if we are not really sure I believe we shouldn't be spending our money unnecessarily except it is absolutely necessary, people might believe that the best way is just to spend as much so they can grow their business but even with this spending too much may not also be good.

The best way to develop your business is to always read how the business is going, don't just run your business without analyzing how the business is going
That's the best skill ever needed for business survival , the ability to study and read the business , and the ability to know the neccesary steps to be taken on the business.

Then if we are not really sure I believe we shouldn't be spending our money unnecessarily except it is absolutely necessary, people might believe that the best way is just to spend as much so they can grow their business but even with this spending too much may not also be good.
You know there is a clear differnce between a business owner puting finance into a prospective project based on strategic business analysis and proper planning and how to manage finance that comes in from our busines or personal funds.because spending need to be descrite and purposeful.

Very true we when starting a business we look out for the capital yes it's important but their also some other important to watch out for like a very good skills which will bring growth to the business like communication skills, leadership skills depending on the business involved

You know there is a clear differnce between a business owner puting finance into a prospective project based on strategic business analysis and proper planning and how to manage finance that comes in from our busines or personal funds.because spending need to be descrite and purposeful.
Lolz, I don't even understand this , maybe what you are trying to explain is likely to happen in more developed and advanced business organisation. Not in smaller business. Omo do we have to put all this things into consideration ?😔😔😔

I see a lot of people talk about hard skills but there are many soft skills that are important in business as well, such as communication, stress management and time management.

Lolz, I don't even understand this , maybe what you are trying to explain is likely to happen in more developed and advanced business organisation. Not in smaller business. Omo do we have to put all this things into consideration ?😔😔😔
It is very neccessary to put the issue of finance into parspective,why i am saying this is that,most persons do not really take into congnisance their income and the expenses that goes out,with proper guidiance one can be very responsible in his finance.

It is very neccessary to put the issue of finance into parspective,why i am saying this is that,most persons do not really take into congnisance their income and the expenses that goes out,with proper guidiance one can be very responsible in his finance.
Well although this might really be necessary , but putting all these things into consideration is a stress to me. As a business man I don't know if I will have the time to put all these things into consideration. This is not easy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds