Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are key skills for business development?

Many people would never try to engage in business which is hard to handle or a business that involves complexity. This is why they usually opt to conduct business that could help them generate profits in an easy manner.
Surprisingly I will rather choose a business that is profitable and at the same time complex because such business is likely to be the most lucrative. The most easiest business will always be the one with the highest competition.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that should be consistency and developing the habit of making reinvestments. When a business is newly established, it needs so much work and that's where the consistency part comes in and you all need to constantly fund the business to stand strong and that's where the reinvesting part comes in.

Surprisingly I will rather choose a business that is profitable and at the same time complex because such business is likely to be the most lucrative. The most easiest business will always be the one with the highest competition.

Well, I do not think that any kind of business is easy and this is why I used the word complex. What I actually meant was that some businesses are much straightforward. For example, selling fast food items.

Well, I do not think that any kind of business is easy and this is why I used the word complex. What I actually meant was that some businesses are much straightforward. For example, selling fast food items.
To me that is an easier business that can be done by anybody , both men and women but the most lucrative business are the type of business that are not easily done by anyone and are mostly professional business. Such business are not always competitive.

Creativity and intelligence are some of the right kind of qualities a person must possess in order to become great at doing business. You must be really smart in order to deal with people.
There are certain things a business must possess in order to get to greater height , you need to be creative and also be consistent with your business and you need to have a great innovative skill.

Well as I can see discipline is one of the things that will help business owners to succeed in their business together with determination. Rules and regulations must be followed and everything must be done in orderly manner. That is very important and every business owners must exhibit this attitude.

To me that is an easier business that can be done by anybody , both men and women but the most lucrative business are the type of business that are not easily done by anyone and are mostly professional business. Such business are not always competitive.

The fact of the matter is that certain businesses are so popular and high in demand that in the end they will help you to recover your investments to some extent. One such example is that of fast food business.

The fact of the matter is that certain businesses are so popular and high in demand that in the end they will help you to recover your investments to some extent. One such example is that of fast food business.
Fast food is a business that can be done mostly by women although men are doing too. It is a lucrative business and at the same time stressful , although it will depend on your location.

Fast food is a business that can be done mostly by women although men are doing too. It is a lucrative business and at the same time stressful , although it will depend on your location.

I guess that it could be conducted by any kind of individual. However, experience always plays a really big role. There are some individuals who closed their business as they were not able to run it due to lack of experience.

I know management skill is very important but not everyone have ability to organise and plan a successful business .This cannot limit people from establishing their dream business as they can easily hire a trusted manager to take over this responsibility.

My biggest skills that are used for business development is that I always try to analyse the situation and market information before trying to choose a good location and initial coin offering.

I guess that it could be conducted by any kind of individual. However, experience always plays a really big role. There are some individuals who closed their business as they were not able to run it due to lack of experience.
Experience like how ? do you mean people learning how to cook the food properly ? Sometimes this business can not only be done by one single person especially in a crowded location as the demand for food products will be very high.

At the heart of the requirements for these roles is someone who has an eye for opportunities and a talent for orchestrating spaces where customers, markets and partnerships can be brought together to create opportunities for growth.

Using your point as an example m an entrepreneur must be creative in order for his business to develop and make it in the kind of business he or she's doing , and you must have a good communication skill , most importantly with your custimers and your workers .
Below are the key skills and characteristics that you must be able to exhibit if you are looking to progress your career in business development.
* Creative skills.
Whether it is seeing new ways existing opportunities could be developed, or finding completely new routes to market, creative thinking is essential for the role.

*Analytical skills.
For business development, however, this creativity must be built on the bedrock of an analytical mind. You will need to use market research and sales data to present opportunities to stakeholders and you will need to quickly understand what makes commercial sense to pursue and what could potentially cost more to explore than it could ever bring in.

*Communication skills.
Business development is not for those who like to work alone.
You will need to obtain support from senior management, marketing, finance and product or service teams. You may be required to coordinate with account managers and sales teams whose traditional priorities and focus lie elsewhere.

* Negotiation skills.
New business always requires new terms, and it will be your responsibility to ensure that the terms agreed upon are favourable to your organisation. Communication skills will gain you a foot through the door – but having negotiation skills will ensure the door is kept opened for future growth.

When starting a business we tend to look more into the capital and business plan which are very important tools to guide the business to success but there are other important key skills required to keep the business up and maintain over a long period of time. Few of the skills are
Creativity skills: once a business has been established one must take note of trends and evolution around so as to adjust the way things are being done. You don’t have to limit your business to one route or line of production. Creative thinking is essential to keep business on track
Other skills includes Analytical, Organizational skills.

What other key skills do you think a business need to help develop and Keep disrupting the market?
That is true,one of the things that make an organisation to be left behind in the scheme of things is that they are not really following the trends of things,their innovation and research department might not be functioning,and they will be obsolate in many areas.

In order to grow a business, you must first conduct analyses of competing items on the market. Then, you may plan to create a product that is superior in both quality and quantity, seizing control of the market and generating increased profits.

If you want to have success I'll advise you to have a less competitive skills set, a lot of people are having skills online you need to learn something that is not popular.

• Financial management. Being able to effectively manage your finances is critical. ...
  • Marketing, sales and customer service. ...
  • Communication and negotiation. ...
  • Leadership. ...
  • Project management and planning. ...
  • Delegation and time management. ...
  • Problem solving. ...
  • Networking.

A solid marketing plan and analytical analysis process are essential for any businessperson. Without these two key abilities, you cannot generate any revenue for your company to advance.

• Financial management. Being able to effectively manage your finances is critical. ...
  • Marketing, sales and customer service. ...
  • Communication and negotiation. ...
  • Leadership. ...
  • Project management and planning. ...
  • Delegation and time management. ...
  • Problem solving. ...
  • Networking.
There are many skills need for you to be succesful in your business , first you need to know how to get a proper business plan and also learn how to manage your business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds