Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are key skills for business development?

I think when it comes to trading having the knowledge alone is not enough, You agree with me right?
Because I believe if you are not disciplined or emotionally stable enough, Then even with all your knowledge you are bound to fail.
I completely agree with you sir, even if you don't have knowledge it's not enough, infact even if you have all the knowledge in trading you are still going to lose money, you need a lot of things.

Advertisement Placeholder
I completely agree with you sir, even if you don't have knowledge it's not enough, infact even if you have all the knowledge in trading you are still going to lose money, you need a lot of things.
The knowledge about the business only is not enough to make you succesful like you said , without money , I mean the business fund , you can't start a business with knowledge without money .

Yes, That is true.
You can have the necessary knowledge and yet still get to lose because I don't think it is possible to totally predict how the market would swing. Yes sir, I believe you need more than knowledge to make it through Trading.

There are many skills required for the smooth running of an organization.Good communication skills,creative skills and interpersonal relationship skills are key in any business entity.

Financial and resource management is something that is very important for any business success because whenever you fail in those two department in your business, it is always going to result in the complete destruction of your business.

Yes, That is true.
You can have the necessary knowledge and yet still get to lose because I don't think it is possible to totally predict how the market would swing. Yes sir, I believe you need more than knowledge to make it through Trading.
That's just it sir, the fact that you have the knowledge it doesn't guarantee you success, you need to be deciplined this is very important,it will also help in your success.

One key skill needed for business development is the ability to build strong relationships. Businesses require the business person to build rapport with customers, other business people and staff. It is important that you know how to build relationships with people if you want to build a business.

That's just it sir, the fact that you have the knowledge it doesn't guarantee you success, you need to be deciplined this is very important,it will also help in your success.
Having knowledge is not a guarantee of you been successful.
Someone with plans who is disciplined enough to follow his plans would definitely have an edge over the other person without Discipline or plans.

You must be a strategic thinker to be able to develop a business. You must be able to navigate difficult terrains through strategy to build a business.

The key skills that any business developer should have include communication and interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, negotiation skills, project management skills business intelligence, etc.

You are totally right. With creativity, you can beat your competitions in the same business by creating something that is more appealing to the customers than what your competitions are producing or selling. You have a great point here.

It is always very important for you to take your competitors very serious when it comes to running your business because they are the major threats your business faces on daily basis. If you don't find a way to beat them and being on top of your game all the time, your business will suffer.

Having knowledge is not a guarantee of you been successful.
Someone with plans who is disciplined enough to follow his plans would definitely have an edge over the other person without Discipline or plans.
Exactly sir, you need to have a lot of things before you can be able to succeed, a lot of people are not successful because they only focus on one thing.
Having a skill set is very important, it's going to help in terms of earning money, but if you don't have a skill set I'm not sure if you can be able to earn money online.
That's just the truth, if you want to be successful with whatever you are doing I'll advise you to have a good skills set online, this will help you to earn a decent amount of money.

Last edited:
First and foremost, great interpersonal and communication skills are necessary. A successful business developer must be able to speak, present, assert, and communicate with all of the different stakeholders. In order to acquire new clients, they must also be confident when cold calling prospects.

Just one strategy is OK. Just find one strategy that you are comfortable with, break it apart, study all angles, rebuild that strategy from all of your observations, then, demo for a set number of trades. I'd say anywhere from 25 to 100 demo trades.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds