Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What age is the best time to be in?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
What age would you like to freeze yourself in and not age further ?

As for me, it would be my late 20s. Great physique, not much stress, mature and adult life.

I agree that the late 20s are probably a good portion of the decade to be in. You generally don't have to be overly responsible about things and you're still at a good age to start living life to the fullest. Most of my life has been wasted away with insecurities, depression/anxiety, and putting little trust in others.

I would probably have to say my mid to late teens if I am honest. The reason for this is that it was a time before things went somewhat wrong for me and I would love to go back and change some of what I did back then.

On the one hand I want to be back in my late 20s. I was healthier then - I hadn't had some of the medical incidents that came in my 30s - but if I was back in my 20s, I wouldn't have met my wife. I'd have been in the weird toxic relationship I was in during my 20s...

Hmm.

It should be in my early 20's too. Why is that? I had nothing much to worry about in terms of responsibilities. I had a few responsibilities to take care of but it's not like what I started facing from my 30's.

Reactions: Ken
Mid to late 20's would be where I would like to stay. 25-28 were in general my favorite years. I just liked the number 25 lol, but that's also when a lot of great things were happening for me as well. I'm content with my age now, but I would love to freeze then though.

Reactions: Ken

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest