Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

I'll tell most of my friend that's the only way for them to keep their business going and away from failng is for them to try as much as possible to get rid of negative people in their business because these are the set of people that can bring downfall to any business.
That is a nice advice. Some people would only come to give you reasons why you should not continue the business and this set of people haven't even done that kind of business before.

Advertisement Placeholder
I’d advise he takes the financial management seriously and look for a way to cut cost of production in order to balance the deficit he/she has got. Also @Alexandoy has mentioned in his comment to create awareness in every possible way. Sponsor ads, print flyers, banner and many more
One advice I will give to a friend to prevent his business from falling is to improve on his Brand and marketing strategy with the is he will be able to revive his fallen business.

I think the best idea or advice i can give anyone into business would that before making any decision make sure it is well calculated. Every choice we make has its effect and results. If we just make choices without thinking it through in our business, it can be dangerous.

I think the best idea or advice i can give anyone into business would that before making any decision make sure it is well calculated. Every choice we make has its effect and results. If we just make choices without thinking it through in our business, it can be dangerous.
calculation is very important because without calculation the plan would not work out. I would rather help my friend with my own knowledge and experience so that he can come out of this mess.

In order for my friend to keep his business going and not allowing it to fail, I will advise him to always have a backup plan for the business and aslo keep some fall back cash for the business as a backup plan too

calculation is very important because without calculation the plan would not work out. I would rather help my friend with my own knowledge and experience so that he can come out of this mess.
Exactly that is why when going into a business, you need to at least surround yourself with people that are experienced either in the business or in those areas, so they can advice you and help you out in places you may not understand and so they can also share their experience with you.

Having the right knowledge and understanding of how business is works is one of the first steps of running a successful business. Employing the right people is what I will always tell him.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
Oh... What condition is your friend having, that will clarify the type of advise he needs for example if he feel like giving up or you know the business as no where to go but he kept pushing in the wrong direction.

Most business fail because those people that are starting this business do not understand what the business they are going into is all about,you must understand your business in terms of the location that will be stable for it, what people will be expecting from you and so on.

I would advise my friend like this if he fails in business. There are many things that may be the cause of your falling in business. Firstly, analyze all the problems that cause the falling. Then look for methods to overcome each problem. After getting the method (make sure it is not limited to your own method. You can go online and search for better option). Then restart the business and see how it goes.

I advise my friends to avoid using their earninngs to spend on girls in clubs and brothels as that is what so many of them do and end up with nothing at hand.

I would advise to go through past reviews of his business and try to find out where the problem started from, a change in approach would definitely be needed since what's been done before isn't working

Another important advise is to avoid listening to people who have not tried same or similar business as they would only say what they do not have any experience about.

From my experience with being into business for years now, what I can easily tell a friend who doesn't want his business to fail is to avoid unnecessary expenses.
Some think that they have finally arrived and would always want to let others know that they have money. This is why they spend recklessly.

To prevent your business from falling, all you need to is to reduce the price of the commodities and making good quality products.

To prevent your business from falling, all you need to is to reduce the price of the commodities and making good quality products.
If you reduce the price of your products then your profits will be reduced too. When making good quality products from your usual level of quality then it would mean a higher overhead expense like using a more expensive kind of ink for a printing press. I don't think your advice is correct.

Some think that they have finally arrived and would always want to let others know that they have money. This is why they spend recklessly.

Seriously expenses is one of the thing that kills a lot of business right now because when you fail to manage your expenses without being able to get more funds flowing into your business, that business is definitely going to crash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds