Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

Business owners should lead, so others will follow. ...
Owners should take control of their businesses. ...
Put protecting a company's assets above all else. ...
Start planning the future instead of predicting it. ...
Market the business to make sure it stays relevent. ...
Remember that the marketplace is a war zone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right off the bat, he ought to be exceptionally devoted to his business. All types of family obstruction that are not coordinated to the development of the business ought to be shunned. Legitimate business arranging ought to be done routinely with satisfactory planning. At that point could likewise have a coach that would give him day by day inspirations.

Business disappointment is exceptionally normal these days on the grounds that a great many people don't examine the idea of the business a long time before they bounce into that specific business. It is consistently important you do a great deal of examination about the business you need to set up and know most things about the business before you start the business.

Some business owners believe Failing is normal when handling business, when this happens instead of feeling reluctant or giving up, you stand back and re-strategise your plan, stay persistent, determined, focus and be patient

Before going into business,check your motive. Why are you going into this business?. After checking your motive,answer the following questions.Do you have enough knowledge about this business? Will the money you are having be enough to run the business? If you can successfully answer these questions,then you are good to start the business.

There are many business that are falling nowdays due to lack of concert .I would advise to my friend that he make ensure the financial management . He keep eyes on the business and do everything to avoid the failure of the business. I would advise to my friend that he takes serious to his business and work very hard.

I w
I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
I would advise him to pay absolute focus on his trade, they believe what works for Mr,.A will work for Mr.B. meanwhile its not possible, he should be willing to learn and adapt the zeal of maintaining discipline.

If I find my friend in the scenario of his business failing, I will definitely give him some serious advice on how to manage and make his business work again. First of all I will tell him to make more research about the kind of business is running and also ask him to spend money on marketing and advertising because without it there is no way the product will reach the potential customers.

If the business is doing well, then I will advise them to keep up the good work. But if the business is not doing well and there are signs of dissolutions then I will advise them to either change the concept of the business or sell the business idea at that. This will happen it there are near signs and speculations of failure.

I would like listen to me as a business man or as an intrapreneur to cut his expenses to the bearded store lowest minimum and again you should make researchers on the location that is best for any kind of business he or she is into and then he or she should as well try as much as possible to the customer centric

Don't take anything for granted when in business and that is important. He has to pay attention to even the slightest details to keep him running. And also ensure proper management of your earnings and not wasteful spending.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
There are so many factors why people fail in business. So many people fail in business because of discouragement. I advise people to always be patient especially if they are just starting a new business. So many businesses doesn't bring profits even in the first one year.

There are tricks to abide by to keep the business from falling. I would advise that welcoming new ideas from other associates will be a good idea,try different strategies,employ a professional in the game to help you out.

Your business cannot just start failing just like that, sit down try and identify what the problem could be that is causing your business not to progress further, there is always that one thing that is the issue and all you need to do is to address it, If you can't point out the issue, you meet others who are in the same line of business with you, try and get their challenges and understand how they solve it and also try to know the secret to their success and progress, gather these and apply it to your own business and see how it goes.

The advice I will give a friend to keep his business from falling is to have a very good plan for his day-to-day activities. Another advice I would like to give my friend is not to give credit facilities to unreliable customers. if at all, he want to give credit facilities, he must make sure that the customers stand with collateral. Another advice I would like to give him is that he should make sure that is expensive is not more than is generated income.

First I would enquire if him or her has the requisite knowledge of the business, then I will advise not to joke with his capital, and to remain consistent, honest, and patient.

Would advice him to stay focused and consistent.
Will also advice him to curtail his expenses and not lead and extravagant life at the glimpse of progress.
For him to watch his competitors and to be able to adapt to changes.
He should maintain a good customer relationship.

Prioritize your expenses because that will be the downfall. If you understand that fact that you shouldn't buy something just because you can afford it then you have given your business a breathing space, which is what business is asking if you want it to grow.

If I have a friend that is about starting up a business or his or her business is falling. I would advise him to be focused, determined, never to give up no matter what happens. Never to take a loan to start up a business, totally avoid procrastination. The list is just endless

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds