Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

Yeah that's true, one thing about business is failure, as a business individual you need to be open for failures anytime it comes, like it or not failure is a must.

Advertisement Placeholder
Consistency and hardwork is one of the best way in which you can keep your business running , and always be focused when you are doing business transaction with people.

He has to establish exactly why the business is failing in the first place and then he should see his resources and how you can be able to stop it or at least prevent it from getting worse.

He has to establish exactly why the business is failing in the first place and then he should see his resources and how you can be able to stop it or at least prevent it from getting worse.
This is a good point. I would advise him to be always mindful of his expenditure in the business organization. This will enhance financial discipline and reduce cost of running of the business enterprise.

To stop a business from failing, he will need to 0roduce quality goods and also not make the goods too expensive.
People like quality goods but don't like spending when they think the goods are too expensive. The idea is to have a strategy to attract customers, have a tolerable price, and have good customer services.
There is nothing that is going to expire somebody to buy from you other than quality compared to his competition. Building a quality product is the ultimate marketing.

Ywa
Yeah exactly, before you can tackle this kind of situation you first need to know what exactly is making you to fail, if you know that you then correct it, this hoe to because successful.

Well, I would advise him to never give up and try to solve the main problem that might be causing hindrance in business promotion and success. This is the only way to become successful.

This is a good point. I would advise him to be always mindful of his expenditure in the business organization. This will enhance financial discipline and reduce cost of running of the business enterprise.
If I have the opportunity of advising my friend for saving his or her business from failing , making sure you have a proper plan for the future of your business , and also saving money for the business future .

Reasons why so many business are falling is because of improper management. Sometimes bad location can also play a factor in determining the success of a business. I'll tell my friend to put all these things into consideration.

Reasons why so many business are falling is because of improper management. Sometimes bad location can also play a factor in determining the success of a business. I'll tell my friend to put all these things into consideration.
Bad business management is the main reason why most business fail nowadays , touching and spending business fund unecesarily without checking the fact that the business will be affected negatively.

Start moving again even though you are not sure of what direction to go in. Once you begin your journey look at the failure as an opportunity to learn from your choices to not fall into the same situation again.

If the business of my friend or someone close to me is failing, i would advise him or her to take time to study what the problem might be. It might be from the employees or even lack of adequate business funds. I believe once the problem of the business is identified, then it can easily be solved.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
Change the strategy of your business because sometimes you use one strategy for a long time and it is expired but you don't notice it, change the strategy but not your goal.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
As we know all business fluctuations are common and up and downs comes and out so we don't be impatient try to work with tolerance to bear everything whether it's up or down in business this will lead to a successful business.

I strongly believe that a failing business requires a new approach to reviving the business, The best way to start would be by starting an aggressive marketing campaign that will improve the business's sales.

Bad business management is the main reason why most business fail nowadays , touching and spending business fund unecesarily without checking the fact that the business will be affected negatively.
Thank you very much , it is obvious that business owners should not consider spending the business funds unnecessarily without proper analysis or on things that does not contribute to the progress of the business . This is very important.

First of all, he needs to be totally committed to his business. Any family intervention with the firm that isn't geared toward its expansion should be avoided. Regular, thorough business planning and adequate budgeting are required. Additionally, he could have a mentor who would provide him with daily motivation.

Maintain the established plans and budgets; discipline will help you do this. Make sure your staff are paying attention and learning from their work; treat them nicely as well. Keep track of your strengths and weaknesses, update your strategies to address your weaknesses, provide excellent customer service, ensure that you maximize value and minimize unnecessary spending, be able to offer discounts to customers as needed, spy on your rivals to gain an understanding of what's popular, and conduct ongoing market research.

As we know all business fluctuations are common and up and downs comes and out so we don't be impatient try to work with tolerance to bear everything whether it's up or down in business this will lead to a successful business.
Life is not a bed full of roses , so we must know that when we are doing business , we must be careful with everything we are doing , most especially when the business is not going well as planned , with hardworking and consistency, everything will get better.

I don't really have much advice on this
. Keeping your business from failing is solely your responsibilities as a business owner , you have to know things that are detrimental to business and try as much as possible to avoid them. This is discipline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds