Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

Everybody is definitely going through one of aspect of their business or the other and that is very normal. I will encourage them that they should try to spend less especially when there is a bit of uncertainty about where the business is going to go next.

Advertisement Placeholder
For any business that is not functioning very well I will like to advise my friend never to give up in the business, instead let he/ her should put more effort for the business in order to move well.

Actually failure in business and many other challenges are inevitable actually but as an entrepreneur you have to always be creative and confident in your ability always seek for help from people that are ahead of you.

For any business that is not functioning very well I will like to advise my friend never to give up in the business, instead let he/ her should put more effort for the business in order to move well.
Its true you can advice him never to giveup,really true you can also advice him never to consume the invested capital,some business fail because of too much consumetion of your invested capital so dont consume your capital,also ensure you reinvest your profit

Just make sure that you're putting in the right efforts, and try as much as possible to learn from your failures in business so that you will not get to repeat them again as Time goes On.

I am going to advise my friend that he should review the business and try to see the things that are going wrong for him. Sometimes it might be his digital marketing or the quality of his product and addressing them will mean that the business will return to normal.

Being consistency and also business conscious is the best way of making it successfully in business world , and also making the necessary research before starting his business.

If you really want to keep the business from failing, you will have to know the risk that is in the business and also try as much as possible to avoid them. A good knowledge of risk management is very important.

I might suggest my pal that in case you fail in enterprise, don`t panic, what takes place is for the good, these days is bad, these days is bad, the next day may be higher for you. If a person does enterprise, we've each income and loss, so we should face such situations. You lose cash in enterprise so that you research from that loss the way to make a income we should assume nicely and we should face all situations.

I am going to advise them that they should take everything on a step-by-step basis. They should not try to overcrowded themselves with so much work but instead they should be taking it with one problem after.

To keep the business from failing, you will have to follow the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of the business. You should also know about the business risks.
The only advice that I have for such friend is go to learn the risk that is involved in that business because it is that risk that we'll be able to make me in understand the business proper.

Last edited:
The best advice is to try as much as possible to make sure that you are not sticking to old ideas that are no longer working. You just have to try as much as possible to make sure that you are putting in your best.

The best advice to tell your friend to keep him from failing in business, if you are an experience business man too is by setting goals, business plan and posting or advertising his or her product.

Hard-working and consistency is the key to having a succesful business , so the best advise is to be hard-working and making sure you are consistence because you might keep loosing your customers if you are not.

If my friend is running a business and the business is not doing well as it should, i will definitely try as much as possible to give an advice. If it is a financial problem and I have some amount of money I can borrow him or her to put it the business. I will also advise my friend to go into business mentorship in order to have clear idea of how to run a successful business.

Well I'll just tell my friend to try as much to uphold to all the rules and regulations that Will help the business successful , this rules include good customer satisfaction, interaction, you also have to deal with trusted products. It would be easier this way to achieve success . Be Discipline and stick to things that will help you succeed more

The only way that you could keep a business from failing is by embarking on innovative ideas that could promote the business in a very good way. You must be creative in your line of business if you really want to stay afloat and make the business survive.
Every business has its own risk, the number one thing that one should look out for is a risk that is involved in the business and ways to boycott it. Thi is what is necessary because it is exactly what could make the business crash anytime.

Last edited:
Well a failing business requires a new approach to reviving the business, The best way to start would be by starting an aggressive marketing campaign that will improve the business's sales.
That is also a very good idea to actually revive an ailing business,but other factors would need to come to play here,the capaity of the persons managing the business is a huge factor to the success of the business.and also the financial discipline also.

I will advise my friend to be serious minded and also be focused on his on her business , be time conscious and always have a good plan before jumping into any business .

The best advice to give a friend to keep a business from failing is just by telling him to keep learning skills that is related to the business and keep improving himself in the line of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds