Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What actions to tak when the competition becomes stiff

It just requires you to make your products and services more appealing to those who purchase these products and seek these services from you. But it you are still unable to meet up, backing off won't be a bad idea

Advertisement Placeholder
It is always very important to have knowledge and understanding of how business works if you really want to face the competition. Being updated is very important.

Look for a way to disrupt that line of business and break away from the competitive. You create a disruption by bringing a new Innovative idea on how to run the business differently from others, something that will build your business and draw more customers to you. Mind you, others will copy your ideas but keep disrupting the business with new ones, in that way, you lead while the others follow.

I agree with you. Personally, I like patronising people who treat customer with care and I don't like shops where people are rude. So being caring would help you stand competitors.
I would never purchase anything from a business that doesn't treat each customer as well simply because I am this person that loves doing good to all people and I will never be happy if a business is treating anyone wrongly.

Competition is actually a very good opportunity for you to know what has been liking about your company and then incorporate it so that you can draw the customers to yourself.
One of the things that any good business person can do inother to still keep his loyal customers is to be able to get to know the customers in a personal level,this will go a long way to give the customers a sence of belonging and that attatchment to your business.

Have we ever tried this,looking at the word alphabet in relation to their respective numbering,A to Z,1 to 26,there is no world on this Earth that gives 100 apart from attitude,A= 1,T=20,T=20,I=9,T=20,U=21,D=4,E=5,when you some all this it gives 100,when competition becomes stiff then attitude towards work and customer matters alot

It just requires you to make your products and services more appealing to those who purchase these products and seek these services from you. But it you are still unable to meet up, backing off won't be a bad idea
Even if you are making your products to be unique, your competitor will always try as much as possible to copy what you are doing we need a special strategies that your competition may not be able to copy.

You have to make your plans more advanced when the competition becomes stiff but the last thing I expect from you is giving up as a man

If the customer to be retained in competitive market, you must be very loyal and treat them like queens and kings if not so, you have already chased your customers away and sold them to your competitors

Yeah I agree, when the situation become one of a stiff competition with a rival, it's important to take their customers well since there are ones that would determine to a extent

I agree I think, for a business to stay ahead of competition, it has to be unique and different, it could be in the area of customer service, service delivery, marketing and communications. Something has to differentiate you.

Whenever the competition around you becomes very stiff, just keep up your energy and standards, work on improving on them only and double up the efforts constantly

When it hits the rock, you have to be decisive. Great listening skills to your customers, promo and relief items like chocolate in the counter could fetch you some accolades.

Well, this TLC, tender loving care tactics might work in most cases scanario though because let's face it, most customers will always like to go back to the place they will feel comfortable and catered for

When competition becomes stiffer, then you need to make sure you look for something that will let you standout and outstand others. You can even be involving in some customers incentive.
When the competition becomes very stif,one thing to do that will turn customers to your side is to give out some reasonable discount,and you can add give away as well,and then you can slash the price of the product.

You just need to strive in all situations because there's nothing easy out there and competition is necessary for a society to develop and for society to learn more in all what they are doing at a particular moment

Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.
I totalliy agree with you.This is true because majority if not all customers want to be treated special and they wants you to give the some level of regard.That in itself will make the customers fell valued.
[automerge]1634433792[/automerge]
Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.
Every customer always want to be treated the way he would be seen like a king or a queen.They always want that special treat and once they can be guaranteed this,thy will always come back for patronage.

Last edited:
Someone like me, I'll always say I don't compete with anyone as far as business is concern. But then in this situation I'll change my location and step up my deal.

In a case where you encounter stiff competition, you do not have to back out.
Think of things you can do differently from the your competitions.
You can even ask customers to suggest ways to make it work.

You are definitely on point. Asides this one should also learn the act of spying on one's competitors to enable you understand some of their strategies. Don't forget to integrate effective and friendly customer service , quality products and services and a beautiful interior and exterior. Mind you, the discounts and promos also help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds